Customising truck

hopefully someone can help. i am bit by bit doing up my truck, light bars, paint job etc and was wondering if anybody knew of somewhere in this country that does truck interiors, upholstery, dash etc. any help would be grateful and hopefully be showing at haydock this year if i get everything done. thanks

hi 0151
maybe you should give mr vain a pm

why whats his like

shaun0151:
why whats his like

:laughing: :laughing:

I’d have thought the name was a bit of a give away, but whatever…

just seen his truck v nice

I want to pimp my ride too…but I’ll be buggered if I’m paying for it myself…just seen some rather nice wheelcovers for the unit, thick end of 500 squids though! Well I 'spose it wont hurt to ask…wish me luck! :wink:

i used to work out of yorkshire metals and brian mclennans truck was regularly in there which is awesome and he sprayed all his dash and console himself. but dont know if im thet brave

p.s i;ve tried posting pictures but not sure, any clues

shaun
what truck ye got?
there are some off the shelf bits you can get.
try Truck Accessories on net

Ben`s cabinets from Holland.
Check out is website

www.benscabinemeubels.co.uk

He fits them in the uk and mainly at weekends.

BRICKBLOCKMICK:
hi 0151
maybe you should give mr vain a pm

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

got scania 26t artic convesion i would post some pics if i could work out how to.

Mr Vain
sorry mate. thought you have had your interior done by a company.
reply meant as a compliment. cab looks good.

shaun0151:
got scania 26t artic convesion i would post some pics if i could work out how to.

You’ve got to upload them to a website 1st. I use flickr, but there’s image shack, myspace msn and loads of others.
Once you’ve uploaded em right click on the photie and it will give you the adress or url of your pic. copy this, click the img box on here and paste the url you have, and it should show your pic.

thanks will keep note and try when i park up tomorrow, gettin head down up at 3.30. thanks

BRICKBLOCKMICK:
Mr Vain
sorry mate. thought you have had your interior done by a company.
reply meant as a compliment. cab looks good.

Certainly no offence taken mick. I try very hard not to follow everyone elses trends and examples quite simply cos its not for me.

How do you attach the pelmet to the cab?

I could tell you how, but it’s a closely guarded secret and very expensive. I guess it won’t hurt to tell you, but don’t go telling everyone!

Drawing pins :smiley:

Thanks i wont tell i promise :smiley: