polish off

me and mr ed had a polish off today thought we would share the pics with you! :smiley:

shuttys new art work

do u mean team dag and mr ed :wink:

I see you have still got that sunviser on that scania :confused: some good photos aswell mate

i see ian did well with the polish daggy…

Maybe if he put another griffin in the space by the door handle on the last 1, it would break it up a bit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lookin clean there boys !! dav ya need some paint on the arse end of ya unit though !!!

ed is obv the cleanest there!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
narrr, both look mint!

shutty got a bit more of bling fitted today :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do like the the graphics looks realy good :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DAGGY if you feel like a challenge on polishing you can use my van :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you won,t have to ask twice
seen your wagon today look,s superb mate

i should be goign to oswestry truck show this year u comin DAGV8

sam

someone better give shutty some autosol for them wheeles… thought you went to church on sundays truckspark… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

truckspark:
DAGGY if you feel like a challenge on polishing you can use my van :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you won,t have to ask twice
seen your wagon today look,s superb mate

no probs m8 bring it over and im sure il find you a job or 2 or 3 :unamused: :laughing:

phantom309:
i should be goign to oswestry truck show this year u comin DAGV8

sam

no dont think im goin this year m8

jody1980:
someone better give shutty some autosol for them wheeles… thought you went to church on sundays truckspark… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

or he could just ask the bloke who polishes daggys motor 2 av a go at them :smiley: :smiley:

Saw your handywork this mornin at deeside ind est truckspark on the shuttleworth motor at 0530 all lit up, it looked well :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

cheers gav :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: what do you think of the graphics different from the norm

Yeh mate i was just jokin on the earlier comment :smiley: it’s a vast improvement on the usual griffin decals very smart :smiley:

least the driver supports a good footie team :smiley:

Saw shutty’s motor tippin again 2day @ deeside, wheels are starting 2 polish up :sunglasses: Graphics look even better in the flesh :smiley: :smiley:

is this a private polish off or can anyone join in :wink: my efforts