Mercedes Actros

Looking for some help before I break something. My company run mostly these but the 1 I was given was a filthy ■■■■■■■■■■■■■. The last driver must have just locked himself in there on a Monday and smoked 100’s of ■■■■, the carpet/rug in the middle was filthy, but after a hot jet wash came up like new, what I’m needing the help with is the drawers under the bed. Are they able to come out? The amount of crap that was almost fused into the bottom of them was ridiculous and they smelled really bad, after a bleach and a scrub they are better but think getting them out and jet washing the inside will do the trick, so can they come out? Cheers Paul

Never though about it, but I’ll have a look on mine when I go in. Got a late start as load wont be ready, so will be later. I’ll put something up unless someone beats me to it or I forget. But fwiw, have you looked in the instruction book, if there is one? or asked other drivers with the same truck as you say your company runs mainly these?

Yes they come out, you need to open the drawer and there’s 4 screws in the floor of the drawer you may need a torch to see them, undo them and close the drawer, this will push the runners back, then pull the drawer out again.
Trying to line up the screw holes to replace is a pain

Beaten to it lol!

Mine only have 2 per drawer (66 plate if that matters). About 6 inch in old money from the back of the drawer. They look like torx screws. Not had them out though.