New Actros question,

!,

I have one of the last generation Actros’s and I’d assume the fitting behind the seat hasn’t changed between models. If that is the case you need to purchase an adaptor for it from Mercedes themselves which retail at about a gazillion quid! Alternatively you could do what I did which is faf about under the drivers seat until I found a suitable airline, cut it and connected my duster to that.

On the new actross there is a dedicated “spare” air connection not on/under seat but behind on the bulkhead of bed, will pop in to merc and get price , will just need to take my heart meds with me lol

Fallmonk:
On the new actross there is a dedicated “spare” air connection not on/under seat but behind on the bulkhead of bed, will pop in to merc and get price , will just need to take my heart meds with me lol

I googled it and came up with this part number Mick.
A 960 581 0004
Its the genuine merc air duster and it comes in at nearly £50!!!:o

Bullocks to that lol , Meikle see if they sell the valve separate , cheers mate .
Any word on your ones ?

Fallmonk:
Bullocks to that lol , Meikle see if they sell the valve separate , cheers mate .
Any word on your ones ?

He’s so impressed with the one we had for a weeks trial, he’s decided to keep it. He wants the rest of the stralis’s replaced with the mercs now too. If only they had realised the mercs were so good BEFORE he got the CFs! You never know, my Renault might get replaced with one soon.

There 1 on eBay now genuine actros duster