Medical Tomorrow...

Hi all,

this is my first post, Im Jon, 21 years young :stuck_out_tongue: and im progressing towards my class 2 hgv licence,

D2 all filled in with photo, Medical booked for first thing tomorrow and Lessons Early Feb with a company called PDL Tuition in Swindon.

Looks a very informative site, see you all around :smiley:

:smiley: great i was in the same position as you last year well actually not untill the spring, but now i am class1, seems like only yesterday i was having the medical , now ive done some things an driven some stuff an been some places i never thought possible, good luck an soon you will be too :smiley:

Welcome to the mad house

Take some time and have a look round the site and enjoy dont be frightened to ask a question as the only 1 you dont ask is the stupid 1

Good luck

Welcome JonR :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Click on the PRE LGV TRAINING link on my signature - you may find it useful

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :smiley:

All completed today with no major problems, altho they did note down i had a few kidney stones but they are coming out on teh 17th of this month.

What should i do next?

Have my assesment drive or take my thoery test?

Thanks Again
Jon

hi jon, id do your theory first or at least book it so you know where your at on a timescale as the schools can get very busy and its best to have all things inplace first? hope this helps good luck :slight_smile:

training schools can help with both but it will cost a little.