McDonalds @ Cambridge services

McDonalds at Cambridge services have a deal for HGV drivers.

order a breakfast meal before 1030 and show your HGV licence to receive a free McBacon roll.

order any Extra Value Meal after 1030 and show your HGV licence to receive a free hamburger, cheeseburger or something else I can’t remember.

Nice to see someone looking after truckers intead of coach drivers getting all the deals.

i used to enjoy the pizza deal they did here, £4.99 gets you a mini pizza(4 slices), chips, salad and a large drink. Well worth it in my opinion.
Same goes for the bacon and tomato baguette and a coffee in the garage, always a que for them.

Oh no! I go past there at least four times per shift!!

I’m gona get fat!

:smiley:

flying_fenman:

I’m gona get fat!

You mean, you’re gonna get well recognised by them then!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh, and you’ll probably then get fat… :smiley:

Nice find! :smiley:

Im down that way next week so it will come in handy.

Saratoga:

flying_fenman:

I’m gona get fat!

You mean, you’re gonna get well recognised by them then!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh, and you’ll probably then get fat… :smiley:

Yeah - think you’re right there mate! :laughing:

I`d rather eat my licence than eat at maccas

got to agree with u there. hate mcdonalds food.

theres nothing to beat a mac cheapo breakfast good coffee clean surroundings somewhere to park free newspapers clean bog :frowning:
all in moderation of course

can someone let us know if the other ‘extra’ service areas(peterboro’ and baldock) are running the same promotion?

yep agreed McD food is attrocious - a mate of mine who runs a big DIY store, if he can’t quite decide whether to take somebody on asks them which they prefer, McD or BK - unless they answer BK they probably won’t get the job :laughing:

jj72:
yep agreed McD food is attrocious - a mate of mine who runs a big DIY store, if he can’t quite decide whether to take somebody on asks them which they prefer, McD or BK - unless they answer BK they probably won’t get the job :laughing:

I’d take BK over McD any day, although I’m not particularly fond of either.

Incidentally, “Supersize Me” is on C4 tonight…

flying_fenman:

I’m gona get fat!

Shouldn’t be a problem so long as you keep going past! :wink:

The only time I ever go into McDonalds is to use the toilet, and I understand from Viz magazine that this practice is known as taking a “McDump”.