Anyone Worked For Martin Brower?

Been offered a diving assessment at their Hemel site. Will move onto artics after class 2 probation.

Anyone currently or formerly work here? I enjoy where I am now but the pay is crap and the hours are ridiculous due to not being on tacho [emoji19] (recovery driver).

Just wanted a rough idea of what the job is like. I know it’s all cages, but do you have to handball it out of the cage into a fridge/freezer? Or do you just leave it for the staff to deal with? Average number of drops etc?

Anything like that would be greatly appreciated. Cheers guys.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Hi mate, I’m currently training to be a driver but I’ve worked for McDonald’s for 5 years and get to talk to a lot of the drivers that deliver to the store. When i ask them about it and what it’s like that all say the same things. It’s good money but the hours aren’t the best for a work life balance. And you constantly get management on the phone asking you why you are late etc. From what I can gather I you don’t mind a bit of graft you can make good money. 9one of the drivers said if you work 6 days you can bring home close to 50k in the year. All the drivers unload the lorry and leave the cages to the maccies employees to sort out and then they take the empties onto the trailer and empty any oil etc etc. Like I say some of the man like it and some of them slate it but I suppose you will get that anywhere. One word of warning though mate my store is on a retail pro which means when it’s busy the drivers struggle to get on there. When it’s chocka pive witnessed the good people of Warrington giving the drivers abuse etc because they just want to go home. But again I suppose that can happen to anybody in this job. If I were you I’d go and see what it’s like for yourself. From my knowledge that’s the best advice I can give you mate

50k?..I think they might be telling you a few porkies there…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A driver at my place has a brother who works for them, think he said it was pretty easy work and was in the region of 35k a year.

3rd hand information, so likely to be dung.

A.