LocationTewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Hours48 PER WEEK, MONDAY-FRIDAY, BETWEEN 6AM-5PM
Wage £8 PER HOUR
Work PatternDays
EmployerSmiths (Gloucester) Ltd.
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Experience is desirable but not essential as training is given. Duties will involve driving a lorry and collecting containers.

Applicants can call James on 01684 295917 or email CV’s.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to James herbert at Smiths (Gloucester) Ltd., james.herbert@smiths-gloucester.co.uk.

I’ll also post this in the vacancies section as well…but wanted to give people the heads up!!

"Duties will involve driving a lorry and collecting containers. " The Jobcentre never fail to amuse me with their job descriptions. Some Jobcentre idiot must have taken this advert and just accepted it.Their adverts should contain much more detail than that rubbish.A container can be anything from a matchbox to a shipping container.It just wastes everyone’s time having to apply for a job when you don’t properly know what it entails.

fella i just wanted to drop it on here, if people want to phone about it and find out the details then its all good! like i say if it gives someone a start wicked!

Plus a lil karma my way would be good!! Find someone else a job then i might find myself one as well! :wink: :grimacing:

Thanks Tonka, all the best mate
Smiths are big on skips (containers?) of all sizes as well as tippers

It wasn’t a criticism of the poster ,just a dig at the Jobcentre doing a half arsed job again.

Deathstar:
It wasn’t a criticism of the poster

Dont worry about it!! If it was it went over my head neway!! :unamused: :laughing:

Deathstar:
just a dig at the Jobcentre doing a half arsed job again.

When do they do anything other than that :question: :sunglasses:

£8ph seems a bit good for skip work, and from the look of their website, decent wagons to do the job in too. Just can’t justify commuting that far, it’d cost me more than the extra I’d earn, and the travelling time would kill my home life completely.

Time to move to gloucester?