Looking for hgv jobs in gloucester

Hi all Rob here, been looking for hgv class2 in glos, had my licence for 7 months anyone no of any jobs about in Gloucestershire don’t mind nights out ect been driving 7.5 to 18t

Thanks Rob

rob reese:
Hi all Rob here, been looking for hgv class2 in glos, had my licence for 7 months anyone no of any jobs about in Gloucestershire don’t mind nights out ect been driving 7.5 to 18t

Thanks Rob

I know its agency but its work … Try Royal mail.

Framptons in Shepton Mallet are after class two drivers.There is driver who commutes to Worcester or sleeps in the cab.
Multi drop pallet work and they may pay your class one licence,Dcpc and Adr for you as an apprentice or relief driver.
Ask for Lizzie Todd for an application form on 01749 333 400 or see the website for Framptons Transport Services ltd.
Its only an hour and 20 minutes away.
Or rent a flat down that way.

witch agencys are recruiting for royal mail ?, RE recruitment in cheltenham were or are saying thay want first time drives for a contract ? makes a refreshing change to read that

jrt:
witch agencys are recruiting for royal mail ?, RE recruitment in cheltenham were or are saying thay want first time drives for a contract ? makes a refreshing change to read that

Thanks guys will look into it

A bit further south in Bristol you have David Hathaway at Yate.
IJ Mgill at Keynsham.
Massey Wilcox Chilcompton.
Vans South West Frome.
Above run class two and one.
Peter Green Evercreech.Chilled/frozen.They have vans too.
Nectar drinks not sure where.
Matthew Clarke drinks Shepton Mallet.
Above are class two and one too.

Arla foods in Frome is a good firm to work for.Class two tankers to farms and dairies with various shift paterns.
New kit.Class one is distance work with milk tankers and cream.And fridge trailers to super markets.They are on Marston Trading Estate.
Come off the roundabout by Sainsburys and turn left by Mcdonalds.
With Pizza Hut and Kfc on your right continue to Jr Hardings yard and Arla is in there.
Rent in Frome is cheap.Lettings R Us ltd is a reputable firm to use.
Or Pang properties ltd.

Chillway food in Tewksbury saying thay need 7.5 ton and class 2 driver at the moment.