Maritime Thamesport

would like some information on Maritime wat they like to work for wats the money like do u got hoilday pay is there weekend work just gengeral information on them

I sub for Maritime out of thamesport, 99% of the trucks are parked up over the weekend, lads in the office ok don’t mess you around too much, work is easy just open the doors and go to bed, top spec trucks mainly XF105’s, had been trying to get on maritime for a while but can’t as I work for a subbie.

u woudent no wat the hourly rate is there how comes they dont work weekends

Big-Dave:
I sub for Maritime out of thamesport, 99% of the trucks are parked up over the weekend, lads in the office ok don’t mess you around too much, work is easy just open the doors and go to bed, top spec trucks mainly XF105’s, had been trying to get on maritime for a while but can’t as I work for a subbie.

They don’t work weekends very often because its containers so only really work Mon-Fri, Wages wise I think most of the drivers take home £500-550ish per week for 4 nights out. Have you got an interview with them?

na i was just wondering after ive done my class one i was thinking of applaying but i dont think ive got a chance thoy they like u to have 2 years experiance

Big-Dave:
They don’t work weekends very often because its containers so only really work Mon-Fri, Wages wise I think most of the drivers take home £500-550ish per week for 4 nights out. Have you got an interview with them?

Don’t think they are taking anyone on at the moment, have a look in the jobcentre there are a few jobs in there on containers that don’t want any experience, mainly running out of tilbury though.

you gotta have at least 2 years experience…they are a good company if you can keep your head down and your mouth shut you’ll be ok…wages depend on overtime and nights out which obviously depends on how much work is out there and whether you get on with ur router or not…a lot of how you get treated and how much you earn depends on this. :wink:

you get guaranteed 55 hrs a week(11hrs a day) anything over this is overtime,tax free meal allowance and nights out on top…am not going into specifics details here though.
like any company their main interest is the TRUCK making money(not you)and your personal or social life comes 2nd…for some people this isn’t an issue but for others it is and they dont tend to last long. :wink: …however if you work hard and get on with it you can earn some pretty decent money for yourself. :smiley:

I was talking to one of Maritimes drivers the other week at Newark, he seemed happy with his job.
Like Big Dave said, they do four nights out & are taking home around £500 to £550 per week.
I believe he was working out of Trafford Park. if that makes a difference.

tomsd1989,so you have your class one,maybe you could learn the English language next ! If you would like to post comments on here please make them legible.
Sorry guys,it’s been a long weekend and trying to decipher this ■■■■■ just ■■■■■■ me off.

flat to the mat:
tomsd1989,so you have your class one,maybe you could learn the English language next ! If you would like to post comments on here please make them legible.
Sorry guys,it’s been a long weekend and trying to decipher this [zb] just ■■■■■■ me off.

Calm down dear :slight_smile:

in future keep ur mouth shut

flat to the mat:
Sorry guys,it’s been a long weekend and trying to decipher this [zb] just ■■■■■■ me off.

flat to the mat:

Yes well why dont you ■■■■ off and just let the guy just ask a sensible question, if his spelling ■■■■■■ you off just ignore it. Did you get a degree in English so you could drive trucks?

Speaks volumes,I rest my case.

This forum needs som from of spelcheque !

u spelt form wrong u idiot

flat to the mat:

tomsd1989:

flat to the mat:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: whoooooosssshhhhh!!!

Thetaff:

tomsd1989:

flat to the mat:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: classic

chris c:

Thetaff:

tomsd1989:

flat to the mat:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: classic

It’s just too easy.

This guys test was probley a lot harder than yours was with all theory and like .And just because had a bad weekend we all pay the price bet your pets if you have any are happy when your not home in fact i like people like you your the man at the tip who slags everyone and hate the game but dont [zb] off and do something else [zb] now get of his case
ps you wernt bullied or absused was you

flat to the mat:

13 years of the Tony + Gordon show, education, education, education…MY ARSE :open_mouth:

It ain`t the kids fault, you gotta blame the system :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I`ll get me coat…

Wats rong wiv u lott its onlee spelin. ilitarettt peepol shudnt get soe mutch stik.

Dare i say it but you dont have to get an A+ in English just point a truck in the right direction.