Margates in the house!

Bloody nora did’nt realise i had so many friends here :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: …yeah i am fine peeps thanks for the concern :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: just been really really busy…no kit kat hasn’t rubbed off on me…i actually get out my depot to earn my wages unlike jimbo :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: …oh don’t forget to iron me work clothes for thursday jim…or is it mr royale roflmfao at that one from jonboy :unamused: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

just been really busy peeps but hopefully now will be able to get a bit more time on here :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: gotta say i have missed the place!!! and all the excitement of rob k being banned :astonished: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: yes i have changed me mobile number for those that want it contact jimbo or jammy i know for a fact they both have it.

so how is everyone been■■? you are all gonna have to fill me in on the gossip…i get bits and pieces from jim when he’s not asleep in his cab or doing the ironing :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: .

jammy wrote

O finally got through to him tonight he says hell be online on Monday but dont mention the guy who was driving his truck while he was off hes a bit upset about his tomato sauce covered cd,s., and the ■■■ ash on his bedding…

yeah that it is a sore point bigtime some ■■■■ used my lorry and managed to spill tom sauce over 6 of my cds and the leave another out and scratch the ■■■■ out of it :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: got an idea who it is but canny prove it, which benefits the offender and saves the taxpayer and hospital some money :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

anyways i read lib’s post and there were a couple of cheeky replies

coffee wrote

Or maybe he has got his fingers stuck under a pallet again and can’t reach the keyboard

maybe mate…but its pulling my foot outta ya ■■■ you gotta worry bout not me fingers :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink:

kk wrote

you won’t miss him 6’1’’ and ugly

you forgot to mention that mr royale…stood next to you papa smurf i got nothing in the world to worry…go get a grow bag so you can do the ironing without standin on a chair :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

tc wrote

I said 85% because I am being reasonable in that 15% may be equal or even(god forbid) better looking than me!

cor blimey guvnor what a load of tosh that remark is pmsfl…tc’s avatar is actually a picture of the man himself…i’ll let you make your own minds up about that one :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

kk wrote

i’ll be in the 15% part

what the 15% thats under 6ft papa smurf :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

jb wrote

yeah right jim… … (body double for jim royle?)

quality quote jb still laughing now mate :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

god i have missed this place and all you lot, bloody good to be back and i do mean that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yipee, Welcome home Margate, I am texting you as we speak! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i know babe :wink:

Gawd, I see your making up for lost time :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:.

Liberace:
Gawd, I see your making up for lost time :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:.

i bet you regret asking that question now lib :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

margatemafia:
i know babe :wink:

wot can you see her from where you are,doh :blush:

liberace wrote

Gawd, I see your making up for lost time

definately mate, and got alot of time to make up too mate :wink: