Margate

Has been quite recenetly. Where’s he got to? :frowning: .

I’ve been worried about him too and I think he has changed his mobile number, is he trying to tell me something■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ladytrucker679:
I’ve been worried about him too and I think he has changed his mobile number, is he trying to tell me something■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

he has changed it,and if margate is quiet then i’m the pope :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: he’s probably doing the housework for the misses as he does sod all whilst he’s at work.must be talking to me to much and i’v rubbed of on him :laughing:

Or maybe he has got his fingers stuck under a pallet again and can’t reach the keyboard. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Or maybe he has got his fingers stuck under a pallet again and can’t reach the keyboard. :wink: :smiley:

He’ll not have any fingers left to type with :laughing: :open_mouth: :wink: .

Coffeeholic:

it’s a good job he’s hand’s free :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

anyway i have just spent the last hour and a half talking to him,he says hi to all his fans out there.he is working at asda’s at dartford today and tomorrow so if any off yous lads are in there he’ll be in one of the whites trucks.you won’t miss him 6’1’’ and ugly. :laughing: :laughing:

and ugly.

Thats could be any one of 85% of the driving population!

I said 85% because I am being reasonable in that 15% may be equal or even(god forbid) better looking than me! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :wink:

TC:

and ugly.

I said 85% because I am being reasonable in that 15% may be equal or even(god forbid) better looking than me! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :wink:

i’ll be in the 15% part :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I phoned him tonight but just got his answering service.

kitkat:

TC:

and ugly.

i’ll be in the 15% part :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah right jim… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: … (body double for jim royle?)

O finally got through to him tonight he says hell be online on Monday but dont mention the guy who was driving his truck while he was off hes a bit upset about his tomato sauce covered cd,s., and the ■■■ ash on his bedding… :astonished: :astonished: .

jammymutt:
O finally got through to him tonight he says hell be online on Monday but dont mention the guy who was driving his truck while he was off hes a bit upset about his tomato sauce covered cd,s., and the ■■■ ash on his bedding… :astonished: :astonished: .

it wasn’t tomato sauce :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What was it? DOH!.. :laughing:

Spoke to him this week, he’s running out of Asda at Dartford at the mo.

Vince

Which one? I went down their on Wednesday - Not the one in front of you as you get to the mini roundabout with the canteen, the one where you end up at when you’ve been to the other one and had a row with the gate, then get sent back round for your blues and have another row with the gate. Then you go and have a spat with the forklift driver 'cause he won’t give you any blues 'cause he hasn’t got enough and go to the canteen in a strop.