I must be mad!

After some 4 or 5 years away from it all I’m now looking to get back in the saddle, after reading about CPC’s and overtaking bans, maybe I’ve made the wrong decision. Oh well it’s good to be reading and posting on here again :slight_smile:

Well it hasn’t got any better since you left! :wink:

Edit to add, yes, you ARE mad! :grimacing:

Bloody hell, Trev! Nice to see you back, mate, even if you do appear to have lost your marbles in the meantime… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

(For those who don’t know, Sundowner was one of our original mods at the very beginning of the site. :wink: )

I will join in with Lucy and say welcome back
have fun wish you well for the future ,

Oi who let you in? , we have standards here nowadays … “looks around” Ok maybe not exacting standards, good to hear from you Trev :grimacing: :grimacing:

Lucy:
Bloody hell, Trev! Nice to see you back, mate, even if you do appear to have lost your marbles in the meantime… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

(For those who don’t know, Sundowner was one of our original mods at the very beginning of the site. :wink: )

I lost my marbles years ago Lucy but it is good to be back :smiley: and you mentioning right back at the beginning of the site makes me feel old!

Rikki-UK:
Oi who let you in? , we have standards here nowadays … “looks around” Ok maybe not exacting standards, good to hear from you Trev :grimacing: :grimacing:

You remember that funny looking key you once gave me, well it still works :smiley: The place has been decorated since I last looked in as well.