This board

Is it my imagination, or has this board been rather quiet with regards to the usual banter crowd that are on here?

Could it be that work is picking up so sharply that everyone is sleeping off a shift, or at work, and can’t be arsed to go on here?

I know I’m flat out at the moment, and don’t really want to be! :frowning:

Fully booked for the last and next 2 weeks. :open_mouth:

I would like to think it’s because the work is picking up,
(but it could be down to some of the muppet comments made).
Don’t panic though, I will be away again on Sunday for a couple of months and most of the time we have no internet :frowning:

I think it’s also because there are so many idiots on here that post utter rubbish and argue for the sake of it.

Think how often Luke posted - Now he hates the place.

I rarely post because it’s pointless crap by these daft accounts. Crabface was good, but the rest just bore you.

stagedriver:
I think it’s also because there are so many idiots on here that post utter rubbish and argue for the sake of it.

You obviously don’t mean topics such as what bottle you ■■■■ in at night surely :open_mouth: :exclamation:

I even find myself missing Coffee’s “littlejohn” style remarks!

What does that say about me? :open_mouth:

Winseer:
Is it my imagination, or has this board been rather quiet with regards to the usual banter crowd that are on here?

I’m going to tell you something that will blow your mind; maybe the “usual banter crowd” are all the same person using different accounts and maybe they’ve gone on holiday. Mind blown.

There has been a lot of crap on here; Cleaning dead flies, pointless Stobart threads (why are they not merged?" and numerous other crap that I’ve not even bothered reading.

NathanB:
There has been a lot of crap on here; Cleaning dead flies, pointless Stobart threads (why are they not merged?" and numerous other crap that I’ve not even bothered reading.

Agreed. Even in the short time I’ve been here, the amount of mindless drivel has gone up tenfold. Some of it can quite funny, but some is utter tosh too.

EDIT: That’s not implying that I’ve caused said drivel. Not much of it anyway.

NathanB:

And a lot of posts about bloody fodens ffs :wink:

so, who are the usual banter crowd members?

Work is definitely picking up, I’ve never seen so many ads posted on the Job Centre website (even for my area!) from all different companies.