MACK F & R-series

i`m looking for pics from MACKS that used to run to the east , my neighbour used to have an F700 4x2 and did trips to bagdad , i only have 1 poor quality photo of the truck :blush:

the F700 4x2 , with an richard kempers - den bosch trailer , the owner did serveral runs to bagdad in the early 80`s , note the background , some trucks from the I.T.S company , also an mid-east runner , the MAN F8 4x2 tractors were ex nijdam transport tractors , one is visible in the nijdam collours

this one is been restored at the moment

Gert:
i`m looking for pics from MACKS that used to run to the east , my neighbour used to have an F700 4x2 and did trips to bagdad , i only have 1 poor quality photo of the truck :blush:

chapman&ball in stoke on trent had one of these on the m/e run i will try and find picture for you :slight_smile:

Hi Gerd,

Mayby you no the photos. The black and white photo is from an Dutch magazine. One of the fist Truckstars i belive.

The same company, subcontractors i belive.

Salut, Bert.

Yorky,
You mean this one!I recovered this from the “National” in Belgrade when Billy Hamm had a problem and finished up in hospital.

Photo with thanks to Truckerash.

:smiley: What a great picture looks ike he.s just pulled though the gates with the offices
in the background
but i have got a picture somewhere of a orange& white one
could it be the same motor :question:
my dad did a run to jeddah with cigarette filters for c&h in one of there fiats

the mack in the newexco colours is NOT from the same company as the blue/white one , the newexco mack was owned by the owner-operator h. van der rijd from holland , the other was from neef transport

and the FB89 shwon at the copy from the magazine was een volvo FB89 owned by kloosterman transport from the township gieterveen , also in holland

yorkie 1200:
:smiley: What a great picture looks ike he.s just pulled though the gates with the offices
in the background
but i have got a picture somewhere of a orange& white one
could it be the same motor :question:
my dad did a run to jeddah with cigarette filters for c&h in one of there fiats

Yes,that is in the yard BEFORE shipping out.C & B only ever had one Mack,(There was only one bloke who thought it was the dog’s danglies!)and I think it was always in black.