Middle East Run on MP3

Hello fellow!

Just to let you know that I have updated Toprun with some Middle-East Run photos of UK drivers going to Saudi in 1983!

Thanks to the collaboration of Andrew West!

Andew got a fantastic idea with his brother John! They recorded some story on MP3, you can listen to it and enjoy pictures in the same time!

toprun.ch/truck/2010-01/aw/xindex.html

I look for you feedback and also still working hard to find more vintage photos! please contact me if you can help :slight_smile:

Keep On Trucking

Ferdy

Excellent story, but you should put this on the Astran thread( just a suggestion) more will read it.
I recognised Mr Hedley from the back he has not changed that much in 26 years, well done Mr. West.

Dave.

hello dave, ol bob hasnt changed much has he !

well done to TOPRUN for the good work, and the regular updates to my e.mail address…thank you and regards from trucky.

Bobby, I have suggested to Ian ( Jaws) that we should have a Lawrabian reunion, if you are interested, PM him.

Dave.

davemackie:
Excellent story, but you should put this on the Astran thread( just a suggestion) more will read it.
I recognised Mr Hedley from the back he has not changed that much in 26 years, well done Mr. West.

Dave.

Got to agree with you Dave, thanks Ferdy for bringing it to our attention and if you could transfer this to The Astran / Middle East thread then I am sure that alot more people would enjoy it :smiley: .
Well done Andrew for sharing an absolutely brilliant story with us :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , nobody could ever make something like that up. As bestbooties once said every driver who went down that way must have an interesting story to tell and that to me was one of the best :smiley: .

Regards Steve.

Yes I got it direct from Ferdy too.
Excellent,really brought the memories flooding back.
A lot of us have done similar stunts to overcome problems like this I’m sure?

What a brilliant story and excellent pics, a great idea having it to listen to, with the pics as well it really adds to the story being told.

Well done to all involved.

Regards,

Mark.