Hercock Continental Leicester

Hi does anybody have any old photos etc of the volvo f88 that Hercocks used to run my dad Trev jones used to work for them in the late 70s and on and of for Derby white, also can anybody remember a company called Medco Trucking based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia in the 70s he worked here for about 3yrs, my dad used to do the middle east run and i went to Tehran in aug 73. i would be gratefull if anybody has any photos or may have known my dad, he passed away in july 2005 i have got some photos from the middle east days and one that was took at the old customs compound when i was there shin deep in talcum powder dust if i can find it i will post but bear with me this is my first post cheers ,Glynn.

Hi glynn50. if you go to page 3 on this forum there is a thread on there all about Hercocks (5pages) + photos
John
PS welcome to trucknet by the way. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks John, had a look i remember the F88s used to go to Lubeck in Germany and load back with flatpack woodchip on a 40ft tandem flat roped and sheeted, and going down to cremona in italy in the F10s both good trucks in there day ,regards Glynn