M6 s/b j16

Why was the M6 closed at j16 tonight? And why did they wait not warn of it a bit sooner ? :smiling_imp:
No matrix sign until after Sandbach msa :imp: …(point of no return.)
Took me an hour from Sandbach to j16.

Planned to park in a corner in Stoke that I know, ended up in a ■■■■ lay by (which went against the grain :imp: ) on 15 hours and 1 ■■■■ minute :smiling_imp: …and I was lucky to get in there.

If the bastds had put warning further North before Sandbach I could have made for Crewe t/stop.
Useless ■■■■ s. :imp: …not happy, wheres that toy gone that I’ve just chucked out of my pram? :laughing:

Just to upset you more I’m nice and cozy in my truck in my nice gated quiet rural yard toilet 100 feet away plus kettle

No sympathy, it’s your own fault for expecting the M6 to be open!!! Every night trunker knows the default mode of all motorways is closed until proven otherwise. :grimacing:

blue estate:
Just to upset you more I’m nice and cozy in my truck in my nice gated quiet rural yard toilet 100 feet away plus kettle

■■■■ off ! :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

My bloody cab is rocking, even though I am pulled right into the dyke, how tf is it some of you guys actually choose to, and love, parking every night in these ■■■■ holes.■■ :open_mouth:
Deffo not for me.

As you are pulled right up to the dyke mind you don’t get out the wrong side forra ■■■■■.

Forgot to ask…15 hours 1 minute…serious offence or what ?
What am I looking at here, somebody at a rdc told me 5 years hard labour, but reduced to 3 if willing to take my turn in the barrel.
Where’s the best place to buy vaseline?

axletramp:
As you are pulled right up to the dyke mind you don’t get out the wrong side forra ■■■■■.

Is there a right side? :neutral_face:
Nettle my meat and 2 veg on one side, or squashed under 44 tonnes at 50mph on the other. :open_mouth:

Off to bed to get ■■■■ rocked to sleep :smiling_imp:
Nite nite :smiley:

WARNING… Dozy’s hacked robroys account.

I saw matrix at haydock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robroy:
Forgot to ask…15 hours 1 minute…serious offence or what ?
What am I looking at here, somebody at a rdc told me 5 years hard labour, but reduced to 3 if willing to take my turn in the barrel.
Where’s the best place to buy vaseline?

Proper driver would have just cracked on to Stoke and done a printout.
Must be going soft laybys and all. :sunglasses:

robroy:
My bloody cab is rocking, even though I am pulled right into the dyke

I’ll bet that’s a first for the dyke then :wink:

At 22:00 the matrix signs were saying “M6 closed 16-15, M6 17-16 45 min Delay”, M62 closed 18-16, M6 no exit at 21.
You couldn’t make it up.

So Robroy “pulled right into the dyke”.

Interesting.

Olog Hai:
So Robroy “pulled right into the dyke”.

Interesting.

I was hedgeing my bets with her :smiley: .

I went over my 15 hours by 1 minute as looking for a good dog ging spot what can I write as an explanation

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

robroy:

blue estate:

[zb] off ! :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

My bloody cab is rocking, even though I am pulled right into the dyke, how tf is it some of you guys actually choose to, and love, parking every night in these [zb] holes.■■ :open_mouth:
Deffo not for me.

That was a lovely sleep I had last night [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji3]

Poor effort Rob. Trolling is a young man’s game…

I had a great sleep last night.Nice quite yard with showers and toilets with the use of a canteen.

I had a good, comfortable night sleep too last night. A bit short tough, because the girlfriend and me enjoyed some ‘■■■■ time’ first… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Normal service resumed tonight, parked on a quiet ind estate, sat in a pleasant quiet old Cornish pub, fed and enjoying a nice cool pint, getting a bit of enjoyment out of the job after a hard day. :sunglasses:

You can keep your ■■■■ ■■■■ hole lay bys :imp: you’re welcome to them…, not my idea of tramping.