M6 photographer

Anybody know who takes photos just south of Lymm as I got snapped last Monday ( sorry if it’s been asked before) I’ve just come back on here thanks in advance :smiley:

Some very boring people, don’t take photos of lorries on a motorway, they all look the same. Go and take pictures of them working, loading, unloading parked somewhere different.

Dafman:
Some very boring people, don’t take photos of lorries on a motorway, they all look the same. Go and take pictures of them working, loading, unloading parked somewhere different.

I think you may find that most lorries on motorways are working, in fact I suspect that most working lorries spend the majority of their working time on motorways.
Loading. unloading and parked somewhere doesn’t pay the bills, so how can you class that as working :open_mouth:

Possibly Jason frost from truckingimages he has a page on Facebook he snaps around that are

green456:

Dafman:

I think you may find that most lorries on motorways are working, in fact I suspect that most working lorries spend the majority of their working time on motorways.
Loading. unloading and parked somewhere doesn’t pay the bills, so how can you class that as working :open_mouth:[/

Oh god, the pictures are boring .