Picture takers on motorway bridges

im pretty sure there was something about this a while back on here but seen some lads taking pics on the m6 near jnc 16 and there was one outside lymm truck stop anyone know who they are and where you can see there pics

see them all over the place these days, what ever floats your boat i suppose.

chilistrucker:

yeah i know one of the best ones is wardg of this site he is on the a14 alot

I had my pic taken on the 25 this week at reigate. I’d love to know who it was and if its online for me to see :slight_smile:

Hello i sometimes take photos up near J37 kendal M6 , if any one see me wants copy just give me e mail.
or have a look on few of these good sites

whatsnew.fotki.com/Scottishtruckphotos/

lorryspotteruk.com/

euro-wheels.com/

:wink:

rossco

Had mine snapped at Reigate Hill this week and previously on the M5 and the A30 at Bodmin, never seen the pics online though :frowning:

There’s loads of truck pictures on flickr and fotopic.

hanson:

chilistrucker:

Some of my stuff is from the M6 @ J16, quite a common spot, there’s about another 5-6 who go there regulary as well

Had mine taken on the A5 near tamworth, 46mph in a 40mph zone.

didster7:

there are lots of LGV drivers who get their phot’s taken there :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That must be royal redgate then…

didster7:

Had mine taken but the police were obviously happy with the speed I was doing. The letter said so

It said “Speeding Fine” :smiley: :smiley:

wardg:

hanson:

chilistrucker:

Some of my stuff is from the M6 @ J16, quite a common spot, there’s about another 5-6 who go there regulary as well

When you see someone on a bridge its hard to tell if they want a photo,or to launch a breeze block thru your screen. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

didster7:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: pmsl

Had my pic taken in Manchester a couple of months back :smiley: :smiley: , then got a nice copy sent to me by post :smiley: :smiley: . Fixed penalty for not wearing my seatbelt :angry: :angry: , so if you see those little Police Smart cars parked up around Manchester beware

Dunno then?:

wardg:

hanson:

chilistrucker:

When you see someone on a bridge its hard to tell if they want a photo,or to launch a breeze block thru your screen. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Generally you should be able to tell with me as I’m holding a camera, rather than a breeze block :confused:

There’s a guy who stands near the exit slip of woodall services south. He’s taken my picture several times in the last couple of weeks. Anybody know who he is?

Kate:
There’s a guy who stands near the exit slip of woodall services south. He’s taken my picture several times in the last couple of weeks. Anybody know who he is?

It’s your stalker…? Maybe :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kate:

No, but I bet he knows plenty about you…

:laughing: :laughing:

wardg:

Dunno then?:

wardg:

hanson:

chilistrucker:

Generally you should be able to tell with me as I’m holding a camera, rather than a breeze block :confused:

I only said its hard to tell :frowning: You may have impeccable credentials and a genuine desire to take a photo. But there are those out there that would kill a driver for a laugh.Its hard to tell. :confused: