Picture takers on motorway bridges

Dunno then?:

wardg:

Dunno then?:

wardg:

hanson:

chilistrucker:
see them all over the place these days, what ever floats your boat i suppose.

yeah i know one of the best ones is wardg of this site he is on the a14 alot

Some of my stuff is from the M6 @ J16, quite a common spot, there’s about another 5-6 who go there regulary as well

When you see someone on a bridge its hard to tell if they want a photo,or to launch a breeze block thru your screen. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Generally you should be able to tell with me as I’m holding a camera, rather than a breeze block :confused:

I only said its hard to tell :frowning: You may have impeccable credentials and a genuine desire to take a photo. But there are those out there that would kill a driver for a laugh.Its hard to tell. :confused:

As a general rule of thumb I always tend to stand to the side of the carriageway, to try and make it easier for drivers to realise I’m not out to cause trouble :blush: I’ve been on bridges where people have stood over the carriegway leaning over the barrier watching the traffic, although they tend not to hang around when there’s a stubborn wierdo with a camera there :confused:

Kate:
There’s a guy who stands near the exit slip of woodall services south. He’s taken my picture several times in the last couple of weeks. Anybody know who he is?

Tall chap with no hair??

Semtex:

didster7:
Had mine taken on the A5 near tamworth, 46mph in a 40mph zone.

Had mine taken but the police were obviously happy with the speed I was doing. The letter said so

It said “Speeding Fine” :smiley: :smiley:

Tommy Cooper was one of the best :laughing:

“Tommy Cooper was one of the best”
One of…One of■■?

He was the best!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve only managed to get 2 TNUK members that i know of

nickyboy:

Is that because Swraith broke your camera cos he’s so ugly ? :open_mouth:

Many thanks to Iain Mackenzie for the photograph taken in Dundee

Lycanthrope:

nickyboy:

Is that because Swraith broke your camera cos he’s so ugly ? :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I also take quite a few pictures mainly for modelling inspiration purposes, but usually from the road side rather than a bridge as the angle is better.

As for showing you your photo, I have to know who you are first and if I’ve taken your pic lol, I have hundreds.