Man taking photos

Anyone know who the man is who takes photos from the bridge on the m62 near the m18 turnoff?

They’re all over the place these days, then they sell the pics on eBay!

maybe a stobbie spotter watchin them comin or goin from goole?

Ive had loads recently, there is 1 i want to see though. On the m6 just south of lymm there was 2 of us both with new trailers on, mustve been a great shot i would like to see it!

A lot of the truck spotters add pictures to flickr, found a couple of my motors on there searching by make, company or reg number.

Ive got a couple on facebook, ive done a google images search but cant find anything

Are you sure he was photographing trucks ■■?

It could be that Carryfast had taken the Morris Marina out for a spin and was taking pictures of young girls :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Im not sure, but he got pretty excited when he saw us coming. Unsure if i would pass for a girl or not?! But im pretty sure the big hairy guy who was following me wouldnt! :grimacing:

Type your REG into Google and/or flickr or your company name and it should bring something up.

Gouls:
A lot of the truck spotters add pictures to flickr, found a couple of my motors on there searching by make, company or reg number.

Click and copy to sd card and take it to Boots. Saves the rip off prices charged for pics…

Or even copy and then print off your own printer, even cheaper :slight_smile:

Cheers.Seen him there a couple of times and took one of mine just wanted to see what it came out like.

He is a traffic examiner from Vosa :exclamation:

Cant see it on flickr or ebay hmmmmmm

No worries there everything is legal

NotBad4AYoungLad:
Ive had loads recently, there is 1 i want to see though. On the m6 just south of lymm there was 2 of us both with new trailers on, mustve been a great shot i would like to see it!

do you work for GTS■■?

No i dont why?

I just typed in the reg of a 143 i got new in 1995 in flickr and there was a pic of it taken last year, pulling an old Jones International fridge. Its in Wales now, I thought it had gone to the scrapyard in the sky as i hadnt seen it since around 1999-200ish. i cant copy the flickr pic as its copyrighted :angry:
flickr.com/photos/european_t … 999793978/

I don’t think a lot of photographers put their pics online as I’ve had my wagons photographed many times, normally someone wandering around service areas.
Can’t understand why so many drivers are hostile towards them, when we had our ERF 8wheeler it was very popular with enthusiasts but apart from pics I’ve put on the Smiths thread, I’ve not found any on the net.

NotBad4AYoungLad:
No i dont why?

a bloke who takes pictures on the M6 around stafford/lymm area took a picture of 2 GTS motors together and thought it may have been urs