Man taking photos

I know this is cruel but it had to be done.

I was in Guildford doing a delivery. i turned down this street to make my way to a loading bay as Mr Warden was knocking about. As i turned down that street i noticed this bloke telling a bus to slow down. I then noticed his big camera around his neck and i just timed it right to park my van right in front of him whilst he took the picture. I noticed the bus driver was in fits, but i swear the bloke was going to cry :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

I know, but i couldn’t help it

Perhaps not truck related but in India I was trying to get a pic of an old Austin Cambridge taxi (still made over there as Ambassadors), taxi driver saw me but a a lot of traffic got between us, next thing the taxi pulled up at the side of me and posed for pic. :slight_smile:

rsdc1:
They’re all over the place these days, then they sell the pics on eBay!

Not true in every case “rsdc1” I take a few on the A76 at Sanquhar purely for my own collection and to help with my other hobby modelling trucks. Eddie.

kindle530:
I just typed in the reg of a 143 i got new in 1995 in flickr and there was a pic of it taken last year, pulling an old Jones International fridge. Its in Wales now, I thought it had gone to the scrapyard in the sky as i hadnt seen it since around 1999-200ish. i cant copy the flickr pic as its copyrighted :angry:
flickr.com/photos/european_t … 999793978/

Good find Kindle! Was that an old Russell Davies motor? Shortens from North Norfolk ran a couple in their basic RD livery for a while and iirc they were a similar reg.

There must be good money in it, just look at the people standing around the photo stalls at truck shows (particularly classic ones).

Roger Breaker:

kindle530:
I just typed in the reg of a 143 i got new in 1995 in flickr and there was a pic of it taken last year, pulling an old Jones International fridge. Its in Wales now, I thought it had gone to the scrapyard in the sky as i hadnt seen it since around 1999-200ish. i cant copy the flickr pic as its copyrighted :angry:
flickr.com/photos/european_t … 999793978/

Good find Kindle! Was that an old Russell Davies motor? Shortens from North Norfolk ran a couple in their basic RD livery for a while and iirc they were a similar reg.

No mate, here she is brand new when i got her. There were a lot of CDX’s when the M reg’s came out.