Taking pictures

does anyone know who the bloke was at lymme truck stop the other day taking pictures ? he was stood on the roundabout snapping away like a good un and with a big grin on his face .

just wondered thats all . :grimacing:

He is a traffic examiner from Vosa !

Dave the Renegade:
He is a traffic examiner from Vosa !

:open_mouth: im dooomed then …

i think i know of the bloke who snapped ya what/who ya drive for i will try and get the pic off him for ya

Ive got a tip for these guys and i think there is one on here that drives for ups. Here is my tip.

Get a big sign saying your website so people know where to find the picture you’ve just took!!!

I was in dundee truckstop and one of these photograph guys was walking down taking pictures of every lorry then looked at mine and walk right on to the next one. Never been so insulted even if he pretended to take a picture i would have been happy :laughing:

merc0447:
Ive got a tip for these guys and i think there is one on here that drives for ups. Here is my tip.

Get a big sign saying your website so people know where to find the picture you’ve just took!!!

I was in dundee truckstop and one of these photograph guys was walking down taking pictures of every lorry then looked at mine and walk right on to the next one. Never been so insulted even if he pretended to take a picture i would have been happy :laughing:

my sign would just be…
radar.oreilly.com/facebook-logo.jpg

phantom309:
i think i know of the bloke who snapped ya what/who ya drive for i will try and get the pic off him for ya

its a white premium with a big green stripe on it , you know it when you see it because the good looking bloke driving it is me … :sunglasses:

cant remember which trailer i was pulling only that i had one … :grimacing:

bowser:

phantom309:

its a white premium with a big green stripe on it , you know it when you see it because the good looking bloke driving it is me … :sunglasses:

whats the reg he probably took loads of white renault premiums that day lol :grimacing:

phantom309:

bowser:

phantom309:

whats the reg he probably took loads of white renault premiums that day lol :grimacing:

PO11 FYU … but dont tell anyone will ya they’ll nick it ffs …

I had my pic took by him as well, cargo express stralis BJ61OYP

phantom309:

bowser:

phantom309:

Blimey ! I drive a white Scania and he never snaps me, though it is rather an under whelming Scania :unamused:

Drive a bus or coach and it happens all the time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Imgur
Imgur
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigdan14025/5926859609/

it wasnt the bloke i know he said he hasnt been there in a while

must be social then lol,

phantom309:

although he has just messaged me to say he does have a picture of it taken on a different occasion

phantom309:

phantom309:

although he has just messaged me to say he does have a picture of it taken on a different occasion

of my wagon ? can you get it for me please ?

phantom309:

phantom309:

of my wagon ? can you get it for me please ?

just posted it for ya

you beat me to it … yes thats my motor and thats me driving :sunglasses:

thanks for that chap , would you know where that was taken ? thats our reefer im pulling …