Those photographers on the A14

…that sit in there people carriers on the bridges, do they upload/publish their photos on a web site you can look and see if a picture of your truck was taken etc :question: :question: :question:

cheers.

Cruise Control:
…that sit in there people carriers on the bridges, do they upload/publish their photos on a web site you can look and see if a picture of your truck was taken etc :question: :question: :question:

cheers.

No, they give them to VOSA. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

DieselDemon:

Cruise Control:

cheers.

No, they give them to VOSA. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

thought as much :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused: catch a naughty truckers, photo is emailed to cambridgeshire traffic police who pull them over futher down the road :exclamation: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

next they’ll have ANPR fitted… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Cruise Control:

cheers.

You mean the guy that sits above the carriageway near the Shell Station?? Isn’t he the same guy that used to sit in the layby just before Spittals??

And here was me thinking he was an ‘Eddie Spotter’!!!

if it is a citroen picasso then i know who it is. :smiley:

I wish these guys would wave a billboard with there website name so I could have a look at the pics…

pretty sure there is a member on here called WARDG who sits on the 14 takin pics, has 100’s by all accounts like as any info needed on such a motor up pops a pic :smiley:

rogerreno:

Cruise Control:

cheers.

You mean the guy that sits above the carriageway near the Shell Station?? Isn’t he the same guy that used to sit in the layby just before Spittals??

dunno were he used to stop but yeah the one near the shell garage, one day i passed him going e/b at like 8am and he was still there when i came back w/b at like 3pm!!! its a dark blue/purple people carrier.

As an aside… the “Trucks Galore” Web-Site is well worth a look for pictures of the various shows around the country.
He also does a nice range of Corporate gifts a sensible prices… plus… He is a really nice fella.
Regards, Neville.

Cruise Control:

rogerreno:

Cruise Control:

cheers.

dunno were he used to stop but yeah the one near the shell garage, one day i passed him going e/b at like 8am and he was still there when i came back w/b at like 3pm!!! its a dark blue/purple people carrier.

he is a member of LORRYSPOTTING.COM

katie-darlo:

Cruise Control:

rogerreno:

Cruise Control:

cheers.

he is a member of LORRYSPOTTING.COM

my firm has been spotted according to the list but you got to pay to look at pics :exclamation: :frowning: :frowning:

The person you are on about is Chris a member of lorryspotting.com andyes you do have to pay to be a member. If you are after a photo of a certain truck im sure mebers will see this and respond to you,

are these people spotting eddie stobart or are they up to something else?

mark h:
pretty sure there is a member on here called WARDG who sits on the 14 takin pics, has 100’s by all accounts like as any info needed on such a motor up pops a pic :smiley:

I don’t sit in my car, but do take photo’s on a few roads inc the A14 some on the following threads

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=46665

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=48752

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=49145

Two good photo sites here

dizzyhounds.com (Gallery)

truck-photos.co.uk (Retail)

Thanks GS

truck-photos:
Two good photo sites here

dizzyhounds.com (Gallery)

truck-photos.co.uk (Retail)

Thanks GS

did you used to live in dumfries?

mark h:

yeah there is met him at a show recently a nice guy he takes cracking photos he got mine on the a14