Photographers on Bridges

Does anybody have any web addresses, where the said photographers post their pictures of trucks.

I’ve found the one of a guy who appears to only take photos at the Stockyard, but am particularly looking for the one off the A180 Scunthorpe area, and also the pair who regularly stand the M1 chesterfield area. Also the two who stand in the entrance to Lymm truckstop.

Thanks
Kate

Lymm

davesimages.net/
community.webshots.com/user/m6trucks
truckingimages.com/

Various
trucks-2005.community.fotopic.net/
You need a password to get into graemes truckpics does anyone have it?

guilty as charged me lord… :blush:

working on me website at the mo still in the infant stages …

www.trucksatwork.co.uk

One of the guys sometimes at lymm is the guy with the trucksgalore website.

I used to go to the bridge near birch services,and on a sunday the bridge near charnock richard getting all the scottish stuff.happy times :slight_smile:

Once got snapped off a bridge on the skipton bypass,wish i could get a copy of that pic,anyone know who goes there?

lorryspotting.co.uk

This hobby is strange for me.

I too like to watch some nice trucks, but one day I was approached on the serviced by guy who was so happy to see my cooperative volvo fridge… “Oh gosh, oh gosh, I do not have this one with this number plate yet!!!”

It’s strange if you know that they have plenty of them and only number plate vary one from the other…

And it was so cold, and it was raining…

This must be really strong addiction :smiley:

Kate:
Does anybody have any web addresses, where the said photographers post their pictures of trucks.

I’ve found the one of a guy who appears to only take photos at the Stockyard, but am particularly looking for the one off the A180 Scunthorpe area, and also the pair who regularly stand the M1 chesterfield area. Also the two who stand in the entrance to Lymm truckstop.

Thanks
Kate

davepenn54 is your man to answer that one…he’s the CEO of WOTM franchise :exclamation: :exclamation: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

some guy snapped me coming out of nissan a couple of weeks ago,cant find his photo though,but i did find one of my truck in hamilton services last year…
flickr.com/photos/phatboyjim … 019171881/.
didnt even know this was taken!
just try typing your reg number into a google search!

buck, nice motor mate, jus a quick question

when out and about, how do you go about going over speed bumps? as the drag as i know is low to the ground, is it just as easy as the normal trailer or is there a special way?

southhumbersidehauliers.fotopic.net/

try this for around scunthorpe area

I found my old steed by searching he reg number.

It’s here. Was taken the week following Easter 2008. The one in front of it was a Premium hire truck as that drivers and mine and been broken into over the holiday.

The remnants of my CB aerial can be seen. Shame really.

My truck has been photographed a few times, but can never seem to find the pictures■■?

Had a guy from lorryspotting ask to take some pics while I was parked up in BP on A12 a while back, when I went to have a look I have to pay to see it, mmmmmmmm think I will stick to the ones I have taken myself :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We have hundreds of pics in our office of our trucks and some of the loads we have moved, I spent a few afternoons going through them, and hearing from the respective drivers about the tales of how it happens.

Just a few of the big loads…

The Cat racing truck…
The giant Levi Jeans Button…
Numerous MOD Machines…
Planes, Helicopters, trains and buses…
2 halfs of a house!!!..

Been snapped a few times in the green Scanias and the red and white DAFs, thinkin’ it was the spotters but heard the bridge snappers could be cops with telephoto lens snappin’ us who don’t wear seatbelts… Myth?

Thanks to those of you who provided site addresses.
Much appreciated.

Kate:

apart from what has been said already a lot of these guys put stuff on http://fotopic.net/. go there, then type some key words to id your motor in the search box (top left). then when the search comes up click on the ‘photos’ button (top right) and it will search individual pictures on its site. be prepared to see lots of train pictures first though.

mark h:
buck, nice motor mate, jus a quick question

when out and about, how do you go about going over speed bumps? as the drag as i know is low to the ground, is it just as easy as the normal trailer or is there a special way?

no special way mark h,just avoid going over hump back bridges!!lol.
tbh,its usually motorways,dual carriageways etc,proper roads we drive on,you rarely find car dealers off the beaten track.although under my trailer has a few scuff marks,it rarely causes any big problems.have to be careful next to kerbs,sometimes they are bigger than the trailer!.