M6 J15 NB

Might have taken that a bit too fast :confused:

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/overturned-lorry-blocks-m6-slip-road/story-30107166-detail/story.html

I saw a Porsche wipe out a mini on the way back from Liverpool yesterday taking a corner to fast.

Box jockey by the looks of it, unknown cargo and if it was loaded cack-handedly or not, the load may have shifted, not always driver error, apart from driving the truck with load unknown etc, but always easier to blame the jockey
I have done a small amount of box work, trunking /changeovers, but know a few who are on the box work full time, and rollovers are more common place usually down to the dumb asses who loaded them

Don’t look like a box

More like an 8 wheeler skip wagon.

tommy t:
Box jockey by the looks of it, unknown cargo and if it was loaded cack-handedly or not, the load may have shifted, not always driver error, apart from driving the truck with load unknown etc, but always easier to blame the jockey
I have done a small amount of box work, trunking /changeovers, but know a few who are on the box work full time, and rollovers are more common place usually down to the dumb asses who loaded them

8 wheel roro truck, but the principal still applies over loading. Probably top heavy

axletramp:
More like an 8 wheeler skip wagon.

^^^^ Def looks like one of those roro containers that they have in RDC’s for card/plastic etc.

Seems to be doing a grand job of directing traffic. I see a new career opening for him.

8 wheeler roro from local metal recycling yard

Did he get the boat in time though? :grimacing: :laughing:

Tuckert92:

Looks like another one who should listen to Rob and stop teararsing around!

Definitely tried to keep her lit!!

Butcher:

Tuckert92:

Hope the driver is ok though.

Agency

Butcher:

Butcher:

Tuckert92:

Hope the driver is ok though.

Says in the sentinel he got out via sunroof and didn’t need treatment at hospital, discharged at the scene, I imagine he’s quite shook up, it’s a bad bend and I suppose the unpredictable gusts of wind didn’t help