M6 Accident - Beer spillage

Sounds like the driver was lucky…in one way. :open_mouth:

Lucky if he don’t get done for overloading with a 40-tonne payload! :laughing: :laughing:

Watch out for drunken sheep near Shap :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

And the Highways Agency bods on their hands and knees cleaning up the spillage with their tongues :laughing:

and the police cars with overloaded rear axles!

■■■■! :imp: I missed that one, I always carry a straw incase a beer lorry accidently goes over in front of me :wink: .

G8YMW:
And the Highways Agency bods on their hands and knees cleaning up the spillage with their tongues :laughing:

Bloody typical!! :open_mouth: My patch and I was on a day off :frowning:

Whose was it , if it was one of ours I need Gossip :laughing:

There was something similary about 6 months ago in Glasgow. guy tiped 13 pallets of beer of one side , was asked to turn around , went to top off road done a turn with a bad camber and yip the other 13 pallets fell off tiping truck and trailer over ! :question:

There was something similary about 6 months ago in Glasgow. guy tiped 13 pallets of beer of one side , was asked to turn around , went to top off road done a turn with a bad camber and yip the other 13 pallets fell off tiping truck and trailer over !

Was it Christine Keeler who said “Well they would, wouldn’t they”

Right case, Wheelnut, I think it was actually Mandy Rice-Davies who came out with that

G8YMW:
Right case, Wheelnut, I think it was actually Mandy Rice-Davies who came out with that

aka MRDA : Mandy Rice Davies Applies :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

paul@midway:

Probably one of Khuene & Nagel if it was out of Livingstone :question:

greek:

paul@midway:

Probably one of Khuene & Nagel if it was out of Livingstone :question:

k&n at livingston had a daf cf on hire from salfords so it must have been them :smiley: :wink: