If Heineken did crashes

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Marshmallows and beer shut m-way :wink:

Hope no-one was hurt though…

mmm! Marshmallows.

mmm! Beer.

mmm :stuck_out_tongue:

I passed this as i was travelling down the southbound M42 at about 8am and i have never seen so many recovery people at an accident. One of the cabs of the trucks was smashed really bad, hope the driver was ok.
A very ugly scene, there was stuff everywhere.

was that the one where recovery teams from afar as scotland came to help clear the beer up :smiley: :smiley:

which involved some lorries that were parked in a lay-by.

Thats the scary bit…your minding your own business…examining the insides of your eyelids then bang

the next thing you know you are on sally traffics travel report,

A sobering thought to those of us layby bunnies

“It is in an area where lorries cannot overtake and also falls between the control of two police regions,” he said.

I wonder which force got the most beer :unamused: :laughing:

Police confirmed cans of beer fell onto the carriageway and one person was taken to hospital with minor injuries.

Goodish news :smiley:

Semtex:
Thats the scary bit…your minding your own business…examining the insides of your eyelids then bang

the next thing you know you are on sally traffics travel report,

i know stu when you put it like that with the cruise control on.

all the trucks involved are parked on a ind estate near our yard some of them lookk in a bit of mess looks like one truck has wiped the sides out of the others

i thought it was carlsberg :wink:

I went to a wagon fire about 6 weeks ago, the trailer was full of vintage champagne, vodka and strong lager. There was a river of blue flame running down the hard shoulder whilst Trumpton battled to extinguish the flames. There were many emotionally scarred men at that job I can tell you :frowning: Luckily the driver managed to unhook the tractor unit and get it out of the way, just as well, it was brand new :open_mouth:

Probably the best crash in the world!

"It is in an area where lorries cannot overtake "

Wrong ,
improperly reported once again . shame the reporters dont know their facts.
Was a bit of a mess though. all peeled open like sardine tins .
By the grace of God , No fatacs .

I bet those guys will have trouble sleeping for a few days, I have to feel for them as I had a similar incident .

Years ago, near to where my mate lived, one evening there was a Guiness tanker that rolled and sprung a leak.

The nearby residents duly attended, pint glass in hand. :wink:

The licensee of the pub just off the roundabout wasn’t too pleased.

He hadn’t got any customers.:laughing:

dave:
i thought it was carlsberg :wink:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Oh yeah! LOL

I only drink proper beer…Skol super (As reccomended by 34,000 people sat on park benches :wink: )