If Carlsberg did accidents

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article … lorry.html

I know the Germans take the Reinheitsgebot very seriously but it does seem extreme to send one of their trucks to throw a load of foreign beer onto one of our motorways.

I’ll be in mourning for at least a couple of weeks. :cry: :cry: :cry:

is it just me or does the side of the lorry say it all. He didnt like the beer so he SPATH it all out… :smiley: :smiley:

Was it definately a foreign truck involved? just because there’s one in the picture does it mean it was him.

rustyoldbolt:
Was it definately a foreign truck involved? just because there’s one in the picture does it mean it was him.

Just what I was thinking. The report said nothing about where the truck came from. If the lorry lost its load from the rear then what’s the load doing in front of that truck?

rustyoldbolt:

English truck actually :blush:

kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/ … lorry.aspx

Do we think the Daily mail wanted it’s readers to think it was a foreign truck?

rustyoldbolt:
Do we think the Daily mail wanted it’s readers to think it was a foreign truck?

:laughing:

ooooo it looks like the trailer implodded

Perhaps someone should inform the driver that vosa are looking for unrestrained loads :laughing:

Some twerp probably cut him up

:smiley: was the pallets of drink so high they were keeping the roof level ,or was it a touch of brewers droop,either way it looks like someone big has sat on that trailer :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bet the plod came from miles away to ASSIST :laughing: with the clear up operation :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Taken from the comments under the article:

“Twenty-seven locals were treated in A & E for gravel rash of the tongue.”

:laughing:

I wonder how that happened, at first I thought the trailer had snapped in the middle but the stuff must have fallen over and then bowed the curtains to breaking point.

To state the obvious, (to us). The tractor surrounded by beer is a MAN, the tractor with the trailer is a Scanny, but an experienced reporter wouldn’t have a clue…

The trailer has not “imploded”, i.e. collapsed inwards, that’s what a TV tube does.

Does make you think about the thread about strapping loads, doubt if the trailer roof and curtains are is classed as load bearing…