Get Your Facts Right!

oxfordmail.co.uk/news/108480 … s/?ref=mry
Oxford Mail blaming a lorry for a fatal accident which killed an ex colleague of mine. Retarded tossers don’t know the difference between a lorry and a loading shovel.
RIP Les, a pleasure to’ve worked with you, sympathies to your family and thoughts with the shovel driver involved. (Also a top bloke)

I think the media often take a scene and make a story out of it. My example being, around 6 or so months ago 2 cars were involved in a collision on the M1, it happened right in front of me so I stopped to assist and give statement to police when they arrived and I was the only truck on scene, I got home, Googled the accident to show the wife and low and behold, 2 cars and a lorry involved in a crash

two cars and a lorry makes a bigger headline, plus there’s always the chance that the lorry driver (sorry, juggernaught driver) was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving.

Sorry about your mate, Muckaway

Ched:
two cars and a lorry makes a bigger headline, plus there’s always the chance that the lorry driver (sorry, juggernaught driver) was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving.

Sorry about your mate, Muckaway

massive 11 ton juggernaut driver, don’t you mean

Saw this in the Oxford mail last night and thought you must of known the poor guy RIP BUDDY , Nathan is dad not driving any more ? keep seeing his Scania and a younger guy now steering her .

JAKEY:
Saw this in the Oxford mail last night and thought you must of known the poor guy RIP BUDDY , Nathan is dad not driving any more ? keep seeing his Scania and a younger guy now steering her .

No mate, Dad’s come off the road on medical grounds. He’s checking the incoming material at the recycling plant. The chap who died worked with me at Gill Mill then got promoted to Foreman at Burford.
It doesn’t seem fair to’ve happened on a Smiths’ site; As Altitude will agree they’re ■■■■ hot on safety and the plant is as well maintained as their lorries (compare one of their Fodens to the heap of junk I’ve got).
The safety record is/was impeccable, I think it’s the only fatality in over 100 years.
In any case, the Overrated Mail aren’t doing anyone any favours with crap reporting like they did the other day.