Oops

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: 112alarm.dk/2007/give1/give1.htm :laughing: :wink:

Oops indeed. :open_mouth: :laughing:

But maybe it wasnā€™t bad driving which pushed trailer off the road but failure of hydraulic steering. :wink:

That looks extreeeemly expensive :unamused:
Good job the bloke in the dark suit, 3rd picture from last, was on hand to stop it going over altogether :open_mouth: :laughing:

Wouldnā€™t mind seeing the video of the recovery operation.

if it wasnt for that post on pic 8 from the bottom i think that chap would not have held it so well LOL

whoop there!! lucky the whole thing didnt go over

there was some pics on that site of one of ours which went in a ditch in denmark, i will try and find them (but my danish is not very good!)

euromat:
there was some pics on that site of one of ours which went in a ditch in denmark, i will try and find them (but my danish is not very good!)

My Danish ainā€™t any better but as itā€™s close relative to Swedish in which I have some knowledge I can point you to a right direction: search for a word ā€œlastbilā€ (lorry in English). Eventually youā€™ll find this which I think is what you were looking for. As itā€™s RHD it most likely is at least from your islandā€¦ :wink:

Kyrbo:

euromat:

My Danish ainā€™t any better but as itā€™s close relative to Swedish in which I have some knowledge I can point you to a right direction: search for a word ā€œlastbilā€ (lorry in English). Eventually youā€™ll find this which I think is what you were looking for. As itā€™s RHD it most likely is at least from your islandā€¦ :wink:

cheers krybo thats the kiddy, that was on kylies tour, they sent trucks back, trans shipped the stuff and just made the show, the truck got rebuilt and is still working

Must have been windyā€¦ boom boom

There is a holding park between Herning and Vejle for them were I believe the wind turbins were loaded for the journeys south not far from were I used to live in fact. I guess its somewhere around there by the looks of it.

That site used to have a page were one of the freelance guys for our production company sailed through the bridge toll booth, only problem it was for carsā€¦ so due to lack of enough wide, new mirrors had to be ordered, along with a few other important truck parts, not forgetting relocated toll booth bits and bobs.

Euromat, was that in Jutland? We did a mother grid in Aalborg for a Kylie show, didnā€™t know a Transam had come a cropper

Andy

drew128:
Euromat, was that in Jutland? We did a mother grid in Aalborg for a Kylie show, didnā€™t know a Transam had come a cropper

Andy

no idea mate, i just got told about it and showed the pictures. another one went into the trees in scandinavia on marilyn manson a few years back, i will see if i can get my mate to e mail the pics to me of that, it made the local press!!

very good pics.

Bit off topic but the tyres on the trailer dont look very good. Im not sure but I take it the unit may be a write off? Looks like a lot of chassis damage at the 5th wheel. I see these things being pulled by Mar-Train here and they are extremely long, fair play to the drivers.

Kev

Thats what you get when you let a woman drive :stuck_out_tongue:

Right Im going now, I may be some time :smiley:

Thats the most cosiderate piece of parking Iā€™ve seen in a long time. Iā€™m impressed that he managed to get the trailer right off the road, out of the way of other traffic! :smiley:

Seriously, you have to feel a bit sorry for him. Imagine ringing the boss. ā€œEr, Iā€™ve had a bit of an accidentā€¦ā€ :open_mouth: