Crash

did anybody hear of a crash last week, was a white FH / Fridge carrying meat…sadly the driver died, dont have any other details, think it was around the M4…

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales … -26307024/

cheers for the link which ive just quickly read

People moanin about the time the Mway was closed…

No respect, it took the rescue team hrs to get the truck drivers body out, the trailer landed on the cab by all accounts so you can imagine the mess…

My brother was only talking to him 2 weeks ago…it was my brother who told me today , another driver was telling him.

RIP M8

Was one hell of a bad accident, very unlucky driver. RIP

This is probably why the has been TO is an EX :open_mouth: Even after the explanation that it was a difficult and technical recovery operation

Former traffic officer Adrian Llewellyn-Jones, who was stuck in traffic in Cardiff for hours after travelling into the city centre for a business meeting, said: “In an hour-and-a-half I have travelled five miles. I won’t get home until six o’clock at this rate, in another hour-and-a-half.

“It’s just mad that they continually shut the road with no regard for other motorists.

“Once the casualties are gone there is no reason why they should not clear the road within 30 minutes.

“As an ex-traffic officer there is no excuse for it.”

bubsy06:
Was one hell of a bad accident, very unlucky driver. RIP

thats not a pretty sight, the ex TOs comments make me sick

routier:
[ex TOs comments make me sick

I doubt he is ex TO with an attitude like that.

Thats one horrible picture that :cry: :cry:

As for the " ex TO " … Mr Jones …go ■■■■ yourself :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

shade:
Thats one horrible picture that :cry: :cry:

As for the " ex TO " … Mr Jones …go [zb] yourself :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I agree, the cab is buried somewhere under that trailer, not a good way to go, Im not sure if the guy was an O/D or drove for a small haulier, i’ll find out.

All Im hearin lately is Sad News , Greg (Greg50) sadly died a few weeks back in France and now this…

condolensces to his family on your sad loss.

God Bless Ye.

:frowning: :imp: This man is just plain ignorant, and when he was in the job probably relished telling the deceased family the terrible news. Reminds me of a motorcycle accident I had as a kid, the two a/wipe coppers took my cracked and blood covered crash helmet home to my mum, knocked on the door and handed her the helmet saying ‘we believe this belongs to your son’! Charming.
And yes Mr Llewellyn whatshisface it is a crime scene! There were at least two vehicles involved, who done what to whom, in other words Mr Ignorant, thankfully ex traffic officer, what caused the terrible accident? Even PC Nairn has some respect for the dead.
‘Crazytrucker’