news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/7811221.stm

I do wish these people would get it right either that or just call it a LORRY

nick2008:
Hmm

40-ton double-articulated lorry :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/7811221.stm

I do wish these people would get it right either that or just call it a LORRY

They never get it right do they?

A huge Juggernaut carrying 40 tonne overturned ripping up several miles of safety barrier. The police are questioning the driver over allegations that he use to drink in the same pub as the Cray Twins :stuck_out_tongue:

Atleast a matrix sign was destroyed so its not all bad.

I saw an overturned van on the M3 today, as I went the other direction!!!
Stupidly I thought it would be cleared up on my way back - it took me an hour from the M25 to the Lightwater junction on the M3 :smiling_imp:

You normally find the delay in reopening the carriageway is due to the recovery agents taking their time not ourselves or the police.

Lankytim:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lankytim:

I bet it was stuck under the Lorry flashing away "Accident slow down, time to next juction, 9 hours " :smiley:

roughyed:

Lankytim:

I bet it was stuck under the Lorry flashing away "Accident slow down, time to next juction, 9 hours " :smiley:

Lol! :smiley:

I was running southbound, and passed it, about 10minutes after it happened.

Looked to me to be a Wagon & Drag

Driver had managed to park it at 90deg across carriageway
Cab end on the Northbound, and Drag on the Southbound
Blocking two lanes on both sides.

Trucks in front of me setup rolling road block to slow down the traffic.

Regards 2xQ

DoubleQ:
I was running southbound, and passed it, about 10minutes after it happened.

Looked to me to be a Wagon & Drag

Driver had managed to park it at 90deg across carriageway
Cab end on the Northbound, and Drag on the Southbound
Blocking two lanes on both sides.

Trucks in front of me setup rolling road block to slow down the traffic.

Regards 2xQ

It was a 3 box drop wagon and drag Carpet right wagon . prob came out of Avonmouth’s Exel depot (DHL)

The Highway Man:
You normally find the delay in reopening the carriageway is due to the recovery agents taking their time not ourselves or the police.

Is the posh talk for a tow truck?

drew128:

The Highway Man:

If you knew me, you would see that i’m a rough arsed scouser who’s built like a brick outhouse and I don’t do posh!! :wink:

The Highway Man:

drew128:

The Highway Man:

If you knew me, you would see that i’m a rough arsed scouser who’s built like a brick outhouse and I don’t do posh!! :wink:

Google says its some who recovers debts :confused:

drew128:

The Highway Man:

drew128:

The Highway Man:

Should have been Automobile recovery agents

nick2008:

drew128:

The Highway Man:

drew128:

The Highway Man:

Should have been Automobile recovery agents

Ahhh a tow truck

nick2008:
Hmm

As a matter of fact if one was to be pedantic about it, and I feel the need as it happens, if it was a traditional A-Frame drawbar, it is doubly articulated. :unamused:

But I’m sure they didn’t realise that and spoke from pure ignorance. :wink: :laughing:

Spardo:

nick2008:
Hmm

As a matter of fact if one was to be pedantic about it, and I feel the need as it happens, if it was a traditional A-Frame drawbar, it is doubly articulated. :unamused:

But I’m sure they didn’t realise that and spoke from pure ignorance. :wink: :laughing:

If you look it’s not an A frame

nick2008:

Spardo:

nick2008:
Hmm

If you look it’s not an A frame

Your right, it’s not an A frame and it was out of the Avonmouth DHL Depot

Well heard on local radio that there might have been another vehicle involved. Witnesses said they saw a silver car driving irratically(sp) that caused the lorry to lose control.

Oh its the recovery agents fault now . Silly me . I would have thought if they said first one there gets the job they may arrive a bit quicker? Would nt be any backhanders going on … wash my mouth out for even thinking such a thing