m25 j26

an update of sorts
all cafes need our support
even if we dont like them someone might
i like this one
buying the odd brew wont hurt anyone

J26 is one of the best transport cafes going and would be a great loss if it got forced to close, as we all know there isn’t enough so we should support the good ones.

I make a point of stopping there if I have time, even if it’s only for a brew. As there is a distinct lack of parking or other sensible facilities anywhere near the 25, it’s a good idea to support these establishments, lest they disappear entirely. :cry:
If I read the above letter correctly then it appears to be good news for the owners of J26. :smiley:
If the house there was transformed into the main cafe/shower block, etc surely this would be a positive move? :confused:

The boss used to be a member on here, but not seen him for a while, but MotherTrucker knows him.

Sheesh, this council must be rubbish, they can’t even get the headed paper into their laser printer straight…
Support j26! They’re the best place to park on or near the M25!!!

I live near this cafe and it has appeared to be shut all over christmas and the new year,the gates were closed this morning aswell.
The problem is, in the local area there is plenty of toffy nosed people and i think this dont help.I argued with a eviromental officer from this council regarding this and the previous burger van that sat in the layby opposite.she argued that the burger van attracted rats due to food etc being chucked and left around the place.
So what about the cafe whats the problem there what i can remember she said about the noise and lorries parked on the road causing obstruction.I said she was talking out of her rear end.theres nothing there for the noise to be a problem and as for parking yes it does narrow the road down abit but it dont seem a problem to me.I guess it’s because the council cant charge for parking and the odd few people have complained like they normally do.

Upshire NIMBY’s complain if you ■■■■ as you go around the roundabout just by this Truckstop so What hope for the Truckstop and it is the only decent stop on the M25

There is a truckstop near to the industrial estate in Welham Green, it only opened about 8 weeks ago, but if every meal was like the 1 I had then it should be around for ever. The food was great reasonably priced and the place was spotless.