M25 j27 truckstop

m25 j27

i think i’ve done it right this time

The letter is a bit small to read…
Any way is the truck stop at junction 26 ■■?

yep it is, got mine today saying planning permission has been refufsed :open_mouth:

Sounds about right for a council, park your truck were you like as long as its not in our back yard.

Might be a good thing if DC is serious about Alconbury :wink:

wirralpete:
yep it is, got mine today saying planning permission has been refufsed :open_mouth:

got one as well :cry: :cry: :cry:

whats the next step Dave ?

Ok im local & 5 - 10 mins from j26 Burger bar & the cafe, not quite sure what the issue is but there is no legal parking on the road for HGV’s & the local 2 or 3 residents hate it that there is a burger bar there & trucks park for the night. I often pass in my truck & find it dangerous so can see both sides of the argument. The cafe sprang up a few years ago but has minimal parking on site so most just park on the yellow line or in the bus stop’s & at busy times its hard to pass.

Truck parks have been rumured amongst local developments & then as per most thrown out as deemed not nessassary(?) now we have that Newspaper print site at j25 wich is gonna see at least 300 truck’s per day/night. The way i see it is the local government is gonna have to do something soon or there will be more trucks parking up on any ol space.

yes it was refused the council is concerned that it will cause more lorry movement.they did’nt think about this when they gave sainsbury depot permission or the print works.
we have employed a parking attendant so there is so far always spaces for more lorries.
we are going to re submit the application in the new year.
as far as alconbury goes it could be a no go due to buisness rates paid to the council.
we have heard night owl was offered the site back but have declined due to the rates.(good old council again)