M1 Lunatic Jailed

A Czech lorry driver was in the outside lane of the m1 ramming cars.

Jesus!!

Had a bad day has he■■?

Im no do-gooder but id say he deserves every one of those 15 months. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

What the hell is he doing time for?
All he did was teach the silly people that lanes 2 and 3 are for overtaking.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mmmmmmmmmmm no mention of him being 3 ton over weight :open_mouth:

Think the sentencing is a joke.

15 months for ramming cars with no thought to anyones safety, which could easily result in a fatality.

Yet loose concentration for a minute and have a fatal ACCIDENT end up going down for 5-7 years.

Whos more deserving of the long prison sentence.

If they didn’t hog the overtaking lanes, Then they wouldn’t have caused the collision.
From what i can see, the women rammed the truck with the rear of her car.

TBH after 2 years of crawling from J30 to 32 and now 2-3 years of crawling from J28 to J26 at 40MPH because stupid car morons can’t drive in slightly narrow lanes, it’s not surprising that a few people flip their lids.

Kenny1975:

15 months for ramming cars with no thought to anyones safety, which could easily result in a fatality.

Yet loose concentration for a minute and have a fatal ACCIDENT end up going down for 5-7 years.

That’s a good point Kenny.
The one who lost concentration did not do so DELIBERATELY.
This one DELIBERATELY used their vehicle as a weapon.

Definitely a much higher sentence was required for the Deliberate using of a vehicle in that way IMO

A foreigner isn’t going to get a lengthy jail term.

could have caused bad pile up, inocent people die no excuse, we have to rise above others bad road manners, he should have been banned out of this country for life

paul@midway:
A foreigner isn’t going to get a lengthy jail term.

Knowing our UK Politically Correct lot, they will probably let him ‘nip home’ for a few bits and pieces… :unamused:

We may all think about ramming car driving numpties at times, but we would never do it. This Czech dude must have blown a fuse, probably up against the clock or something, or simply not of the mental calibre to be driving forty footers?

ROG:

Kenny1975:

That’s a good point Kenny.
The one who lost concentration did not do so DELIBERATELY.
This one DELIBERATELY used their vehicle as a weapon.

Definitely a much higher sentence was required for the Deliberate using of a vehicle in that way IMO

The point is that in the 2nd scenario, someone actually is dead as a result of dangerous driving (Causing Death By Dangerous Driving carries a max of 14 years [s.1 Road Traffic Act] BTW). This twerp has been convicted of Criminal Damage with Intent to endanger life(max sentence is life imprisonment but there are no sentencing guidelines, only some caselaw to draw on) and dangerous driving (Max 2 years and a £5000 fine). Looking at the caselaw, (CPS GUDELINES CLICKY) I’d say he got of quite lightly (most have had between 2 and 4 years). If this ■■■■ had killed someone, he’d have had many more years picking up the soap in the showers for his new best friend “Gloria” :laughing:

Of the 15 months he got sentenced to, he’ll do 7 months and then get released to go back to the Czech Republic (hopefully never to return to our shores).

Personally I’d have considered him for “Pervert The Course Of Justice” as an additional charge (as he first told the police he was a hitch hiker and not the driver)…another max sentence of life and/or fine, although I doubt the sentence would have been any more overall.

The fact is that he is a class 1 ■■■ and is thoroughly deserving of the prison sentence.

i"ve just watched that clip three times,because my brain could not take in what my eyes were seeing.absolutley unbelievable.will he be barred from entering britain again?,probably not,was his sentance justified?,no,he should have been jailed for attempted murder,and the “months” changed to years!!.

buck73:
i"ve just watched that clip three times,because my brain could not take in what my eyes were seeing.absolutley unbelievable.will he be barred from entering britain again?,probably not,was his sentance justified?,no,he should have been jailed for attempted murder,and the “months” changed to years!!.

SHREK is there anything stopping him coming back into this country in a truck say couple of months time when he’s done his time■■? :open_mouth: :cry: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

pecjam23:

buck73:

SHREK is there anything stopping him coming back into this country in a truck say couple of months time when he’s done his time■■? :open_mouth: :cry: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I’m not sure to be honest…a Brit would be banned from driving but I don’t think that can be imposed on an EU driver in this Country…I may be wrong, but I think that’s the case.

Shrek:
]

…a Brit would be banned from driving but I don’t think that can be imposed on an EU driver in this Country…I may be wrong, but I think that’s the case.

I thought a court could ban whoever they wanted to? Whether it would be enforceable in practice is a different matter.

I know it would mean more Brussels Bureaucracy but I would like to see the LGV test and Driving law penalties/enforcement issues the same for every EU country…

… yeah, I know - never going to happen but it would be nice to have a level playing field - now where is that flying pig pic…

On the news it said he probably will be serving his sentence in his home country.