Makes you wonder!

Just read about the drunken lout who caused the M42 bus crash. Seems he grabbed the wheel causing the bus to run up the banking landing half on the hard shoulder and half in the slow lane.

What did he get? 12 months (= 6 months and out).

What do we think? Is there any justice left in the UK?

Nope, no justice at all. If we were harder on crims then im sure we wouldnt have as much crime.

i seem to remember a drunken idiot grabing the wheel of a taxi causing an accident and getting no more than than smack on the wrist! i’m thinking turning to a life of crime,the penalties are less than being honest!

JISL to ESL:
Just read about the drunken lout who caused the M42 bus crash. Seems he grabbed the wheel causing the bus to run up the banking landing half on the hard shoulder and half in the slow lane.

There’d have been plenty if i’d have been on the bus and the report would have read ‘‘the offending ■■■■ was then seriously injured when he was (attacked by passengers) ejected through the window and received life threatening injuries and remains in a coma and is not expected to make the night’’. Seriously, what a complete ■■■■…see the cctv on the news last night and he just walked away when it came to a halt and was found hiding in a garden…plod should have put a sly boot in for good measure. 12 months is a joke, think the judges listen to the sob stories and pick a number, which is normally a low one…i’d love to be a judge…‘‘sit down son and before you start with the tears and bs, u are not ‘looking’ at 5 years, u are getting 5 years…right then, lets all sit down and start proceedings’’ :smiley:

Only last year when the Government saw fit to release non violent prisoners 18 days early, if you got sentenced to 60 days it would equate to actuall time served 12 days(60-1/2=30 -18 days early release = 12). If you got sentenced on a Wednesday then you would only do 10 days as they do not release cons at the weekend. Whats with knocking half of for good behaviour, your supposed to behave. If you get 12 months then thats what you should do.

have you guys not learnt anything, its against a criminals human rights to serve hard time :unamused:
the mere thought of hard time makes them rub their grubby little hands with glee, as they know they can push the role of the under achieved, and get a light sentence and compo as well :unamused:

I’d love to be a judge, a house burgling smack addict? Ten Years. Violent Assault fifteen years, and anyone who was foolish enough to come before me a second time would get an extra five years for the cheek. All these louts who get community orders again and again and again and are in court time and time again would just get time straight off even for the “minor crimes” they commit. And I promise you, having been to one of my prisons they would not want to return. Think Guantanamo Bay but on a remote Scottish island.

JISL to ESL:

it was the m40 :smiley:

the driver is my next door neighbours brother in law. he was awarded £500.00 from pubic funds for his bravery and quick thinking to get passengers of the coach. he told my neighbour that the first thing the cops did when they arrived on scence was to arresst him on suspicion of dangerous driving and did not belive him about the bloke waliking up the hard shoulder to try and get away. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The swine should be paying for the damage to the coach for the rest of his pointless life.

We have one of the softest ‘‘justice’’ systems in the world.

If this had a happend in American he would have probably gone down for at least 12 years and served it.