M C Mountain Haulage

Anyone got any info on this company? The usual, wages, conditions etc.

I think it’s time for a change and they’re very local to me, seem to run good, clean tackle, and have a quite impressive and comprehensive website.

Any info appreciated.

Hello moaster,not got any first hand experiance working for them but i do work at the garage where the trucks get serviced.Not met a driver with a bad word for them yet and as you say all new tackle etc.And as a bonus all the blokes seem pretty sound hope this helps.

Well that kinda reinforces what I was thinking. I’ve spoken to a few of their lads in the past and they never bitched or moaned about the company. Having said that, I wasn’t asking them with the view to working there. Think I’ll give them a whirl.

What’s the worst that can happen? :blush:

the maoster:
What’s the worst that can happen? :blush:

You might get lost as you try to find their Head Office in Sleaford. :laughing: :laughing:

As you go to keep the appointment that you made with Ms.Helen Mountain , by phone or via the internet,to come in for a potential job interview. That is of course, assuming that they have any vacancies. :wink: :wink: Pick up the phone. or give them an e-mail . Ask them. You.ll never know unless you try. Good Luck.