lost dog

took my dog (which i had just rescued from a scrapyard)to a dog groomer who allowed it to escape.for the last 3 days we have searched high & low but of no avail,contacted all the usual authorities but still no news.so as a last resort i am appealing on here.i know i am clutching at straws but its all ive got left.so if anyone sees a alsation collie cross looking abanded in the tickhill, bawtry, bircotes ,area of south yorkshire please contact me. thankyou

Its only a guess but have you been back to the breakers yard…its amazing how far a dog can travel to get home…providing its not too far…i wish you luck in your search and hope you find him…

yep, everyday

it would help people on here (incase it is found) if the name was supplied plus a contact number.

just one tip,i got my dog chipped and if he gets lost and ispicked up by someone they will be able to get it back to you as thats the 1st thing the dog warden/vets will check for with their scanner.good luck i hope you find it.

it has been said already the dog will ( if in the same area) make his way back to where you got it from have you checked with the scrap yard :question:

sorry, should have mentioned answers to the name wilf. contact number is my mobile 07742099911.and yes i go to the scrappers everyday.

Sorry to hear the dog has gone missing peter. I know I’d be wooried sick if it happened to any of my cats or kittens. Was he micro chipped or tatooed ? I always chip my kittens here so if they ever come in trouble later in life, whoever handles them can find me as their breeder and I can take them back.
What has the groomers got to say about this ? It is really unprofessional of them to allow such a thing to happen.
Is it possible that someone could have snatched him ?

Keeping my fingers crossed you’ll soon find each other again.

■■
Jo

Just wondering if there is any news on the dog yet Pete…hopefuly you can give us the good news soon…good luck