Thieving git

Bit of a bum day today. I pulled up outside a building site in Sevenoaks on a private estate with no traffic or pedestrians. After a brief chat with one of the brickies, we had a walk up the enterance to the site as it was tight and did’nt want to back in completly blind.

Got back to lorry, whislt reversing i noticed passenger door was ajar. Got out and closed it only to realise my day bag had been nicked probably by some little sh*t lying in wait. Luckily my snooper and phones etc were all intact. I had locked the driver door but must have left the passenger door unlocked from Friday. Cards cancelled but lost all licence cards.

You live and learn. Dread to imagine what it’s like to wake in your cab and find you’ve been cleared out or someone rummaging in cab.

Does anyone know how i declare my digi card stolen? Have looked on DVLA site but theres only a general enquiry no.
If not i’ll just give that a bell. Got a crime number…Call centre we’re so laid back i thought i’d called Pizza Hut.

businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/ac … =RESOURCES

Gonna cost you though :imp:

Thanks for the link waynedl very helpful.

£20, damit, don’t have a blimmin card to pay on at the moment as it’s been pinched! :imp:

Thanks
Ben

You’re ‘lucky’ it’s only your bank cards and digi card, if my wallet went, it’d be licences, digi card (unless in the machine at the time), rhides card, dcpc card, adr cert and god knows what else…

I’d be working a week just to pay for it all - too many damned cards now :imp:

Its at times like this you should have brought your rabid German Shepherd or Rottweiler with you. My dog would have licked him to death. With luck he will buy some high grade gear and overdose.

Grumpygraeme:
Its at times like this you should have brought your rabid German Shepherd or Rottweiler with you. My dog would have licked him to death. With luck he will buy some high grade gear and overdose.

Absolutely agree! Little bar stewards, I swear I’d break the hand of the git if I caught them!

Just a thought, are you covered by any insurance (house & contents sometimes cover this sort of thing)? :cry:

How big was the site? Irish foreman about 5 foot tall and white hair?
Had a load of ratchet straps and plastic water canisters nicked from a building site in Sevenoaks a couple of months ago.