Lorry Driver found dead in cab

Lorry Driver found dead in cab, today just seen this on Worcester Evening News site. R.I.P. My thoughts go out to his family.

worcesternews.co.uk/news/812 … r_s_death/

RIP Bro…

Really sorry to read about this.
I was only thinking today how we as Truck Drivers can do more exercise, if our company would pay for a gym membership I would certainly use it, the benefits would be for all parties concerned.
Even if they put small gyms in all the MSA’s they would be used, if not by Truck Drivers then by anybody else.
I really feel sorry for this chap my condolences go to his family.

Deepinvet:
Really sorry to read about this.
I was only thinking today how we as Truck Drivers can do more exercise, if our company would pay for a gym membership I would certainly use it, the benefits would be for all parties concerned.
Even if they put small gyms in all the MSA’s they would be used, if not by Truck Drivers then by anybody else.
I really feel sorry for this chap my condolences go to his family.

sorry to hear the bad news but to answer your post i carnt get drivers to unclip there own curtains never mind keeping them fit, i attend the gym and watch what i eat, a good diet is the most important thing with regular exercise but its like flogging a dead horse to get drivers to keep in shape since most are working 15 hour shifts and then travelling home

rip driver.
my thoughts are with those who’ll never see their loved one again :frowning: