Long Haul Pioneers by Ashley Coghill

Didn’t think I would ever be able to purchase this book :frowning: :frowning: but just had a little windfall :smiley: :smiley: so been out today and bought my son his first bike, his new school uniform and some new PS2 games & DVD’s. So I thought I would treat myself to Ash’s book, went on to the ‘Old Pond’ website but it was out of stock so did a ‘google’ search and found the book available at a local High St; stationary shop (W.x .Sxxxx.) for less than £20.00 :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiley: So I ordered it straight away along with a few audio books all with free delivery if you spend over £15.00.
So if anyone is still looking out to get a copy of the ‘Long Haul Pioneers’ check out the website, I can’t wait to get my copy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:
Regards
Dave Penn;

Oh well maybe I posted too soon :frowning: :frowning: Just had an email from the supplier informing me that they can’t send ‘Long Haul Pioneers’ as the publisher is out of stock :open_mouth: :confused: Anyway the upside is that they will forward it on to me as soon as they are able to obtain new stock at the price agreed and won’t debit my account until then :exclamation: Still looks like I got a good deal on the book whenever it arrives :smiley:
Regards
Dave Penn;

I ordered my copy online from WH Smith last week, and immediately received two emails. The first accepted my order with a delivery window of 5 - 7 working days, (as was also stated on the website), the second apologised for the item being out of stock at their suppliers and it was hoped they would be receiving more supplies within 3 weeks :open_mouth:

Since then I have heard nothing :frowning:

Serves me right for being a cheapskate. I should have paid the extra fiver at Amazon :blush: