I am the first member of the public

to get a copy of ashley coghills book ‘the long haul pioneers’ the story of astran, and i have one word

WOW!!!

i have only read a few bits and pieces so far, but the pictures are out of this world!! its truly worth a purchase if your interested in the whole middle east story :sunglasses:

no mat. i got mine from old pond 10 mins from my house. im halfway through it already, bloody brilliant cant put it down.

now where was i :smiley:

ok so were does everyone else get one from ?

I’ve had mine on order from Amazon for a while now. hope it gets delivered soon. It sounds like it’ll be worth the wait.
Just checked its due to be despatched on June 26th :confused:

Might have to get that.

here oldpond.com/acatalog/long_haul_pioneers.html
and here amazon.co.uk/Long-Haul-Pione … 1906853339

Hopefully getting mine on Saturday from the classic truck show at Gaydon,thats if they haven’t all been sold by the time i get down there!! :cry:

Any chance of posting the ISBN code on it lads please?(the numbers on the barcode on the spine/cover of the book)Tata.Sounds a great read.

whiplash:
Any chance of posting the ISBN code on it lads please?(the numbers on the barcode on the spine/cover of the book)Tata.Sounds a great read.

Amazon website:
Product details
Hardcover: 350 pages
Publisher: Old Pond Publishing Ltd (26 Jun 2010)
ISBN-10: 1906853339
ISBN-13: 978-1906853334

jase:
Hopefully getting mine on Saturday from the classic truck show at Gaydon,thats if they haven’t all been sold by the time i get down there!! :cry:

Is Ashley and Sinbin doing a special booksigning?