Local paper ad £29k class 2 ! ? !?

:open_mouth: did any body else see this, it was 2 weeks ago i jus got back from holiday and saw it in the local paper, allthough it is for 3663 which gets mixed reviews if you search here, i asked a few people in the game an they say they they are sure it is for a new chilled warehouse in hoddesdon doing the subway chain deliveries, but what i dont understand is the wages it is clearly stating £29k class2 and does say for the new hoddesdon depot. sounds good but the company on here seems to get more bad than good reviews?

IMO…

ROG:
IMO…

Not necessarily.
The 3663 depot near me are paying £26.5k for Class 2 delivery work.
Take in the higher cost of living down south and £29k seems perfectly feasible.

it was a true edvert an surely they cant advertise it if it isnt true , maybe they are maximum hours bad shifts or something, i am sure somebody else here would have seen it. i also think that the cost of living is affecting the whole country with this 35% gas rise! :open_mouth:

I can believe that, from what I’ve heard 3663 are decent payers. It can be hard work though, lots of awkward city centre drops too. And if you dont mind early starts and a lot of handball then the money is sitting there waiting for you… :smiley:

I did a few shifts for them through agency, and it was the best paid class 2 shifts I have had from an agency, so maybe its worth checking out.

Paul.

Yeah but people within the M25 need salaries 5K higher than the rest of us because they have to eat out every other day, how else will they survive.

There are Hgv 2 jobs out there that are paying that…Im class 1 but doing hgv 2 work because im one of those lucky ones who is earning 29k a year…10 hour day five days a week…but with nights out…so it is possible

Sounds about right to me, I’m in the same game but work for a different company in the midlands. 30k class2 45 hours per week no nights out.

erm… someone?:
The 3663 depot near me are paying £26.5k for Class 2

WTF :open_mouth:

Is that right or a typo…■■

They do pay well but you work hard for it,

but once you know the routes you will find it easy,

in Royton,Manchester lads make £26K p/a
and can get their run down to 35hrs per week.

I just like my easy long distant jobs for £20k p/a
in my situation it isnt worth the extra £6k p/a

But newbies can definatly earn around £25k p/a working for them

Macka Packa:
They do pay well but you work hard for it,

but once you know the routes you will find it easy,

in Royton,Manchester lads make £26K p/a
and can get their run down to 35hrs per week.

I just like my easy long distant jobs for £20k p/a
in my situation it isn’t worth the extra £6k p/a

But newbies can definitely earn around £25k p/a working for them

Christ, that is good dosh.

That’s the problem living in Wales, the best paid driving job is a ■■■■■■■ bus driver and I hate it with a passion!