Load theft A13 02/02/2012

Hi All
Just a word of warning, we had a Romanian driver turn up at our yard this morning, he was meant to be delivering 4 pallets, but he had his cutains slashed on the A13 at North Stifford last night and the whole 300 cases were stolen.

Stay safe out there peeps! :wink:

Out of interest what was stolen and how much value was it ? Just being inquisitive really.

300 ‘cases’… I think that’s the clue…

But all 300■■ That would’ve taken a while surely?

All 300 Cases were stolen, in excess of 30k worth :exclamation:

There were signs in the lay-by’s on the A13 warning of theives. Not sure if the signs are still there. They were attached to the lamposts. (No doubt someone stole them as well. :smiley: )
The signs were in about 6 different languages so that most drivers stopping there would at least know that they were in a targeted area.
Although I think it was more about fuel theft than goods being taken.

One for the insurance companies to battle over.

They were attached to the lamposts. (No doubt someone stole them as well. )

Bloody hell , up here they just nick the grids, never known them to nick lamposts aswell. :laughing: :laughing:

fodentanker:
There were signs in the lay-by’s on the A13 warning of theives. Not sure if the signs are still there. They were attached to the lamposts. (No doubt someone stole them as well. :smiley: )
The signs were in about 6 different languages so that most drivers stopping there would at least know that they were in a targeted area.
Although I think it was more about fuel theft than goods being taken.

One for the insurance companies to battle over.

Which 6 Language? :grimacing:
seems one short,or would they need some Light?