Lift to Dumfries

anyone near Cov. going up north early tomorrow

i need a lift :laughing:

I have removed some post’s off of this thread with the full knowledge of Lucy and other mod’s/ admin as they were not in keeping with with hitch’s question

pam
Site Admin

thank you
been and come back
started as bog standard hitcher m6 north sign that got me to Lymm at 0830 on 0615 start from Corley (FM Jones north Wales)
next lift To Charnock Richard FL6 plastic moulding company from Preston
then A74/75 sign got me a lift with a Pole (english firm) going to Bellshill who took me to the Shell near metal bridge
Here i spotted a truck from Lockerbie who was pulling Curries trailer he took me to their yard which put me on the 701 to Amisfield
the last 2 miles where a carpet bloke from Glasgow
i arrived atdestination at 1315 which i thought was ok

thanks to all of them

got home 1830 on steady drive with a couple of stops picked up Hitcher at Knutsford dropped him at Hilton PK

Retrieved bike fron Corley and now off to chill witha beer

good im glad your back ok.

i do hope your a clean hitcher…

i do say this tongue in cheek cos alot of the hitchers i see nowadays look like the’ve been stood beside the road a number of days.

Can’t understand why my post was removed though,as it was only a few laughing icons to the post previous.

Very childish methinks. :confused:

Ken.

You can only split a thread from one post onwards with this software, you can’t then paste what comes after it back. Nothing in this life is perfect.

Fairysnuff Lucy.

Ken.