another lift

i,m going home today and will be starting my hitch just past Asda Bodmin about 0830
green coat black bag with orange carrier bag on top :smiley:

went round Eden project again got my annual pass for future visits
did a few jobs but shed move snowed off

Sorry, I’m not down that way, Hitch, but I wish you a safe journey and I hope you are wearing your thermals! :laughing:

got to hitching spot at 08 30 it was raining :cry:
i was there 20 mins and drenched 10 mins later i was frozen so called it a day :angry:

this morning woke at 05 00 to hear the rain but not as bad as yesterday
my mate dropped me at the hitching spot at 06 30
by which time the rain had stopped

at this point i was using an Ex I ter sign
i stood there about 45 mins and was offered lift (car)to Laaaaarn ston which i decline as its no better there than at Bod
after an hour i was offered a lift in a truck to Bolventor :angry: :angry:
i gracouisly refused this offer as it was zbzbzbzbzbzb any how thankyou for stopping

then a car stopped with an offer to get me to the M5 just had to tidy up the footwell to get in
he was going to work in Taunton and he would drop me at Taunton Deane :smiley:

he got on at a good lick but were held up by by accident at M5 j27 this lost us 15 mins

At T D i opted for a BRUM sign and got a lift in a sprinter box van he was going to Birmingham
on checking his notes we found he was heading for Barlston near Knowle

the problem was were to get out

i asked if i could go to the drop and see how the sat nav would take him to Shrewsbury
on pumpimping the code into Jane she decided that we would go thru the lanes to the NEC
ok not what i wanted but eh ho
so off we set and blow me Janes ends up putting us next to
the Lincoln Farm Cafe & Truckstop (its a new sign)

all very good i ask Billy to kick me out at the doughnut but he has to go round it for safe parking
and he ends up on the Meriden road how far up this road you going i say just a mile to the village
ok hes says i’ll drop you there as its hardly out of his way :smiley: (i hate walking)

i wandererd thru the village just waveing the thumb and got a lift to Astley crossroads
i stood at the junction and a bod in a old â– â– â– â– â– â–  stops i tell him Bedduth (localeeze)
He says where in Bedduth
Me ; Newdiagate rd
him : ok i’m going down there to Marston lane
Me ; result

Bodmin hitching spot to Her House 6 hours dead a result