LIFT NEEDED

Hi guts, anyone heading Sheffield/ Leedsish on Fri from Exeter area. Lift needed. Will bung a few quid for genuine lift.
Because of the circumstances with my young lads funeral, my car is still up in Yorkshire and I need to get up for my Romanian job.
Cheers. Ade. :wink:

Hi Ade, should be going up to jct9 m5 passing Exeter about 10ish but load not confirmed till tomorrow night. Suppose its part of the journey mate. Sorry can’t help anymore :frowning: :frowning:

Cheers…I have a plan B, it just ain’t confirmed yet either. :slight_smile:

I am ging from Southampton to Peterborough/Lincs/A17 on Fri morning if that helps…

I am heading from Suffolk to Kent then to Holland if thats any good for you :wink:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
I am heading from Suffolk to Kent then to Holland if thats any good for you :wink:

Perfect you â– â– â– â– . What time? :laughing:

triple-tango:
I am ging from Southampton to Peterborough/Lincs/A17 on Fri morning if that helps…

Can’t see how but thanx. :wink:

bigvern1:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

How rude ! Last time I offer to help a fellow trucknetter who needs a hand . :open_mouth:

Bus â– â– â– â– â– â–  !!! :laughing:

bigvern1:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

bigvern1:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

About 5.00 am , pick you up at four wentways , dont be late . HTH.

Ok you’ll recognize me. Cos’ I’ll be the ■■■■ not standing there. :wink:

I will be in avonmouth docks and leaving @ 10 ish thursday night … if any help bv

bigvern1:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

I think I may be more help, I’m going from Gothenburg to London via a collection in Denmark. Perfect.

Even better,Cheers Luke. :wink:

Whirlwind:
I will be in avonmouth docks and leaving @ 10 ish thursday night … if any help bv

I’m Ok thanks fellers. I’m gonna take the bus.

triple-tango:

if a lift is still needed, i’d be able to take you from where ever TTT leave’s you to leed/sheffield

Actually isn’t Leeds the stomping ground of King Of The European Highway JD? Maybe you could get a lift from him :wink:

bigvern1:

Whirlwind:

I’m Ok thanks fellers. I’m gonna take the bus.

A very wise choice in my opinion :laughing:

Sorry wrong end of country for me