Lgv training in herts

hi does anyone have any experiences of training schools in herts.not too sure who to go with.any help would be apreciated… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please type my user name into Google and visit the 1st page on the list (natural listing) Enter your postcode and all shall be revealed.

There are also some good training companies listed on this site through Roj’s advice.

Good luck!

hgvlgvtraining

You could phone the comp up ask to go visit have a talk with them see if you can do an assessment drive then you may know better as you may find you like 1 more than the other

I have done this as there are 4 in my area all with good reps so it was which 1 I preferred

Hi Butler,

I`m using J.Coates in St Albans when I do my Cat C next month,I got a really positive vibe from them when I did my assessment drive and also they are letting me do my test at Leighton Buzzard (an area I know quite well) where as my original choice, Roadtrain in Letchworth refused to go anywhere other than Enfield,having said that Roadtrain do have a good reputation locally.

Good luck whoever you choose :slight_smile:

I used J Coates in St. Albans and they were great. I took my test in Enfield for both C and C+E. The trainer I had was a Scotsman called Bill, he was strict but that really worked well for me!!

Good luck with it all!!!

butler:
hi does anyone have any experiences of training schools in herts.not too sure who to go with.any help would be apreciated… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Butler,

I can just recomment to you this.:http://www.roadtrain.co.uk/

Roadtrain
Works Road
Letchworth
Hertfordshire
SG6 1JZ

Tel: 01462 680 100/Michelle, John and Paul

( Works Road-Avenue One corner. Toot for barrier. Ther is also AZTEK Ltd on the yard, you wont miss it.
I’ve passed my class 2 and class 1 with them first time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I’ve chosen them because thier pass rate is the highest in Herts. and they are very professionals, honest and friendly. They’ll train you well how to drive from 18s to 44s and you’ll be a proper trucker as me. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck, whatever your choice :wink:
-Gabor-

rt.PNG